Finals Week
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finals Week

Post Finals Week

Dammit, I knew I should have never gone to college. Next week are finals. I get the priviledge of getting no sleep that week so if its like 4 am and you are bored feel free to come to irc.antionline.com and remind me that im supposed to be studying. One more year, then its off to my dream job, Stuntman in Jackie Chan movies. Now wheres that damn C++ book?
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

good luck.

Good luck, I've got A levels at about the same time, I don't know the equivalent in the USA but it's the level below a degree and supposedly the hardest exams you'll ever do in your live!
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

GreekGoddess
    I'm glad I took the semester off....Can't say I miss the late night studying... *LOL*

At any rate, best of luck....Wishing you the best! =)

Banned
    Good Luck Preacher, And get off of IRC! You need your precious beauty sleep and study time

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    I hear you, Preacher. Last night I was supposed to be working on my thesis...
    One guess where I was.
    Good Luck!
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Study hard. Think well.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

My finals are starting next week aswell, but as I keep telling myself "Theres loads of time to study yet, I'll start anytime now" (I'll still be saying that ten minutes before the exams start ).
    If you don\'t learn the rules nobody can accuse of cheating.

Heh . . . I took my final exam & my exit exams last week. I graduate in 5 more hours. . . . am I nervous? am I happy. . . Yes & Yes. Wish me luck. heh.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

i just took my last one at 8 this morning.....2 hours of drawing sequential circuits and registers.

anyway, i get to pack up my room now and go home tomorrow. now that i think about it, sequential circuits don't sound so bad afterall....
    U suk at teh intuhnet1!!1!1one