What was this guy thinking?

Thread: What was this guy thinking?

Exclamation What was this guy thinking?

Ran across this while I was surfing...What in the world would make you do something like this?

WAS IT A POSSIBLE ACT OF TERRORISM, OR AN AIRPORT SECURITY TEST BY A WELL-MEANING SOLDIER? AUTHORITIES SAY THAT'S A CONSIDERATION AS THEY LOOK INTO A SECURITY BREACH AT TRI-CITIES REGIONAL AIRPORT FRIDAY. THAT'S WHEN A MAN WEARING A TRENCHCOAT AND TURBAN WAS PREPARING TO BOARD, WHEN SECURITY OFFICERS DISCOVERED AN ASSORTMENT OF KNIVES HIDDEN ON HIM. THE MAN IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS A SERGEANT WITH THE TENNESSEE NATIONAL GUARD UNIT BASED IN KINGSPORT. NOW, THE FBI IS CONSULTING WITH THE U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, AND ARMY NATIONAL GUARD SPOKESMAN DEAN DUKE SAYS THE MILITARY IS WAITING TO SEE WHAT COMES OF IT ALL...

Sorry for the caps...I cut and pasted, and the story was in caps, and I'm too lazy to change it all...lol.

Story taken from here:
    http://www.wtfm.com/news/index.html

Also here:
    http://www.wtfm.com/news/news4.htm
    Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Good God. Thats sad. Im supprised a story like that made it into the news. Oh well.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

eeyy juz coz he wears a turban and a trench coat they easily suspected he is a terrorist.. now there's something wrong in that one..

Duh..... deceptive duo strikes again? hehehee I wanted to "test" airport security without anyone's knowledge, duh, george, which way did he go???

Talk about leaving egg on everyone face.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

How so KorpDeath?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Hey RogueSpy......... That place sounds like someplace I know,

Actualy debwalin, this airport is right down the road from where I live.................. I live in the Tri-Cities. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I suppose I need to keep an eye on my local National Guard armoury.

Duck...................................
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.