Thread: anyone here have sub7?

Hybrid View

anyone here have sub7?

I am pissed at this sh*t where I can't delete this file. I read on a site that there is the creators e-mail address on the sub7 program. does anyone here have sub7? if you do is there an e-mail address anywhere on the program and what is it? McAfee Online chat can't even give me the instructions on getting rid of the file. I am going to e-mail the creators to demand removal instructions cause I am guessing that they are the only ones that know. thanks

goooooooooooooog

Did you mean google? And this thread is 6 years old, the original poster is banned so they aren't going to see this anyway, so check dates. If it's over a year old, and you're posting a one liner of nothing, probably better if you find something newer to post to.

So gore, are you saying a less than impressive first post :-)
    Only trust Pipe-smoking Penguins.

Well if he logged in and walked away and his cat typed that no. Cat's don't seem to be really good at remembering what day it is and what dates mean in general

It's actually kind of nostalgic. Granted, the thread is 6 years old, but hey, it never hurts to look into the past once in a while...just to look at it.

Sub-7...holy hell, I'd forgotten about that little gem until just now. Ah, the memories...

O
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Lol you know it's old when half the posters are banned. Heh, the guy who posted this named the thread very oddly. He couldn't remove it so he tells everyone about it... I can't imagine how many people asked for his IP to "help". lol.