Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: anyone here have sub7?

Funny... Ryan seems to be posting here, but he doesn't actually read the responses when he's trying to get help.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

draziw said: "Funny... Ryan seems to be posting here, but he doesn't actually read the responses when he's trying to get help."

Sorry if I've tried them before!
    I've got rid of the infected files. I enabled system restore and my Command detected and deleted them with no problems.

hey valhallen its called an server infected file. READ the post before giving a smart ass remark like that.

there is no way to tell if something is infected before you download it!

find sum 1 else with sub 7 let them c?

Originally posted here by Ryan Nyquist
    But you can always run a scanner on it after you download it and before you run it.

Myself, I think that if you're downloading warez and k00l stuff off the net, you kind of deserve whatever you get, anyway.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

I cringed when i read the topic and thought here goes another guy who'll get flamed by 30 ppl because he wants to use sub7 on someone... but i guesse ppl are getting smarter.

now you see it is people like you that really annoy me!
    [sarcasm]I'm so sorry I can't be as smart as you...obviously you are so uber-l337, I shouldn't have dared to speak up against you[/sarcasm]

ok so you can't check it before you download it - didn't mean you had to run the thing!!! >_<;
    once it is on your local machine you can check it with your AVP (sorry that means Anti Virus Program - from reading this post I know how easily confused you are)

Now mcAfee which you even said yourself you have
    McAfee VirusScan Pro (which I have).
    picks up on

Sub7

Sub7 2.2 Beta

Sub7 Defcon8 2.1

Sub7 v2.x

Subliminal1.10

SubSeven

SubSeven v2.0

SubSeven v2.1

SubSeven v2.1 Gold

SubSeven v2.12

SubSeven v2.13

SubSeven v2.2 Beta
    now as far as I am aware and unless someone other than mobman (the creater of sub7) has released a newer version of sub7 then thats all of them!! So ummm how did u not notice that it was attached to what ever l337 warez or pr0n movie u downloaded??

A piece of advise for you Ryan
    "when showing exactly how much you know your also showing exactly how much you don't"
    just give that some thought

so as for your
    hey valhallen its called an server infected file. READ the post before giving a smart ass remark like that.
    post I got one thing to say to you......
    hey Ryan Nyquist its called knowledge, GET some before you try insulting me!

v_Ln

Is Ryan real? Or is it someone from AO pulling a prank on all of us?
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]