Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For Those Of Us Who Hate The Kkk I Need Your Help!

AntiOnline Newbie

Sorry; that question's a dud

Dud386, this is a security site, not a hacking / cracking site. Please do not ask such questions here. I suggest that you continue to learn about computers, but re-direct your focus to legal and productive uses.

AntiOnline Newbie
    what is with you negative people? why waste a post on trying to tell me what to and what not to do?are you and admin? nope, so shutup

damn at least take a guess at the password geeez.

yea this is a security site and im interested in the security of this email account.

While I may not agree with many aspects and views such biased and narrow views of the KKK hold little value to me and many others. Like them the KKK nope....thing is you do the very thing they do hide behind a call to arms. Get real last I knew while they try hard they lost it in the 60's. Thing is there is no need to even bother with the question just cause it is new to YOU does not mean it is New to the world or computing..it is something called ETHICS in behavior, old saying "Two Wrongs Never Make A Right"...just cause it's a computer well get the drift DUD..LOL #386?
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

OOPS...DUD#387 and counting 8-}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Hmmm... Mars and Venus? Dunno.

But many people put nonsense questions in just to dork with anyone trying to reset the password (well, at least I do cr*p like that).

But seriously... I would seriously question any "newbie" coming in here, telling people here "don't tell me what to post and what not to" when, I'm sure, there are MANY examples on this site saying do not ask us how to hack hotmail/yahoo/netscape. Sounds like a good way to get flamed in to ashes, to me. But then again, I'm weird.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Banned
    BTW..... we are telling you what to NOT do because its not allowed on these forums! Why dont you take a look at the Forum FAQ and Rules???

JP: I suggest deleting this thread

Do you know for a fact that a KKK group, owns this kkk hotmail account?
    Do you know for a fact that it DOES not belong to someone who just thought it would be "funny" to have a hotmail account with the letters "kkk" in it?
    -
    -
    Why would they [The KKK] have a hotmail account anyway? Especially if they were to use it for any type of "business" (...)

This is just another form of asking how to hack hotmail. And as to your question:
    why waste a post on trying to tell me what to and what not to do?are you and admin? nope, so shutup
    Because it drives my number of posts up. And I have nothing better to do, at 12:25 am, in the morning.

Thanks and Happy Cracking.

Edit:
    If your venus I'm what?
    Would "I'm what" equal "a penis" making it: If your venus I'm a penis
    Just a rhyming guess.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

First Computer Virus..
    1. Hello
    2. GOTO 1
    OOPS in Java it is "Hello World" goto...LOL

Well pity the poor account holder if he isn't a member of the clan.
    how about the hundered or so users who user their initals for their account name and their initials just happen to be KKK, a gamers who decide to use the tag ClanXXX or what ever.
    I dislike what the Clan stands for as much as anyone else.

I disagree with your actions first because they are wrong, and second because if you are mistaken and are hacking an innocents account I would down grade your actions from dumb to Stupid, and you from "errered" to a "dumb sh*t". and third how are we to know that it is the KKK's account anyhow and not your ex-girlfriends account?

ciao dude
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

the kkk sux if you hack them hack there websit aiiii?
    hip hop rules