Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For Those Of Us Who Hate The Kkk I Need Your Help!

Can someone help me hack my ex-gf hotmail?
    Her name is Salma Hayek and she keeps calling me all the time!

salmahayek@hotmail.com

That is were she keeps her nude pictures btw...
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

AntiOnline Newbie
    man all the negativity. why would those of you who say it's wrong,why care? i know its illegal but i dont care. if i get caught, then i get caught, my fault not yours.
    thanks to the people that have been actually guessing -- all like 2 of you. the rest of you are a waste of space. anyway, im trying not to put down you guys but obviously most of you are the opposite.
    if you want to know there hotmail account goto the kkk website, enter the main site, the frame on the left contains a bungh of links. goto the very bottom and there is a contact link. heh now that i have told you some of you supporters are probably going to email them about this, but oh well.

let me tell you why i got the motivation to do this.

the other day i saw a documentary type show on TV about the kkk. i saw there rallys and how shitty they were to blacks, homosexuals, jews, and most other religon and race except for the white race. they blantantly yelled "niggers, spics, and fags ****ing suck". now that whole thing is ****ed up. so what the hell am i supposed to do? most people would say that i cant do anything. as you know rage can lead to anything, and this was my goal.

once again, i know its wrong but i want to do it.

and now for the meaning of my name: dud came from a license plate that i had to make in like 6th grade -- license plate said dude but people said dud. 386 came from my first "working"computer, my real first one was a kaypro -- veryyy old heheh.

oh yea im not a newbie either, i have been in security and hacking for years, and i have been coming to this site for years, just never thought about the forums heheh so i will try to be more active.

~dud

dud i feel sorry for you so im going to hook you up......go here:
    geeksarecool.com/special.php and down load the ID ten tee program and type in the address and push the crack button and your good to go
    I toor\'d YOU!

Banned
    hey special.php 'd him!!! ooooo! lol

Let's face it, that pass could be anything! Venus might be a dog, a horse, a woman, a planet, a goddess, etc...

I really don't see how you could guess it!

Use the Brute force Luke, the Brute force!
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

AntiOnline Newbie
    hey linux thats the clone one heres the real one.
    http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Ugh, what a flaming, leave him alone. He knows not the error of his ways!

AntiOnline Newbie
    Dud386, my already thin patience is gone.

What part of 'no" don't you understand?

WOw this is such a great flame war going on here. Some of the new members pick up quick that this is a security site. hmm...I gave this alot of thought and I rememberd back in the days of my youth. I never liked the kkk I always thought they were just a bunch of dumb farm hicks and very unorganized. Skins were much better then the kkk but anyways the name Venus is used sometime as a nick name for a clan member it's used to identify the status or level of hierchy of a clan member. Different clans use different names but I'm pretty sure youre going to be looking for a name of a person.

Hope it helps and I hope you were using a proxy when you decided to post on this thread. I would not want to get busted for doing somthing like that. The KKK have just as many rights as you do just because they do somthing that your not proud of doesn't mean it's right.

Well good luck and I hope I have helped in some small way

GreekGoddess
    the other day i saw a documentary type show on TV about the kkk. i saw there rallys and how shitty they were to blacks, homosexuals, jews, and most other religon and race except for the white race. they blantantly yelled "niggers, spics, and fags ****ing suck". now that whole thing is ****ed up. so what the hell am i supposed to do? most people would say that i cant do anything. as you know rage can lead to anything, and this was my goal.
    You combat hate by spreading more hate?

I don't think this has anything to do with hacking ethics....sounds more like a question of morality ethics....

Let's get back at all the people who have done horrible things like hacking their Hotmail account....

1. What does that prove? It's HOTMAIL...so what. Need I say more?
    2. If you're really so against them and you want to do something about it, there are plenty of social groups that you can join where you can use the energy you would for hacking something as stupid as Hotmail for something more productive (ex. promoting peace through hatred). And if you don't like the social groups out there, start your own.

I don't know....just a thought.