Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: For Those Of Us Who Hate The Kkk I Need Your Help!

lol how do u know they are kkk in the first place?

Originally posted here by RuffRyder

lol how do u know they are kkk in the first place?
    maybe he/she got an email from them for some reason and it was on the sig?

e.g.

Regards,
    Some RedNeck Guy
    KKK Head Dragon Leader Type Person
    KKK's Branch or whatever you call them in <insert state here>

regards,
    mark.
    \'hi, welcome to *****. if you would like to speak to an operator, please hang up now.\'
    * click *

Originally posted here by GreekGoddess
    Good intentions? How do you figure? I just watched Pearl Harbor the other night. I realize that the world was at war, the Japanese caught the United States off guard and killed thousands of our people. We retaliate by bombing them. We proved that we weren't going to take it, but it didn't justify anything. Two wrongs just don't make a right. We justify something as large as someone killing someone, by killing them. How does that work?

The KKK isn't something I support, but I'm not going to support the damage of their 'e-mail' either, if it's even theirs, which I highly doubt. They aren't good intentions IMO. I just wish there were more people who felt this way. *shrugs* Sometimes I feel like the only one.
    He/she has good intentions by making it so the KKK (if thats who it really is) cannot access their mailing list, thus slowing the spread of ignorance. Look at the problems everyone in the KKK potentially causes. Ending the spread would be better for everyone.
    I stab you with an umbrella and then open it! Cuz I\'m sick like a diseased Ethiopian!
    -ICP
    Who\'s goin next, I\'m dyin to see, Spin The Bottle baby and give it to me!!
    -Twiztid

This guy is a pretty persistant fellow.....might this be some AO powerhouse making either a comeback or a practical joke?
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

GreekGoddess
    Originally posted here by Mostasteless666

He/she has good intentions by making it so the KKK (if thats who it really is) cannot access their mailing list, thus slowing the spread of ignorance. Look at the problems everyone in the KKK potentially causes. Ending the spread would be better for everyone.
    So according to that theory, when literature is deemed ignorant, should we burn every copy so the ideas of it's contents can no longer spread? We combat hate by hating those who hate. Keep the cycle going.

Just a quick note, it was my understanding that the Japanese Embassy in the US was to decode and deliver a declaration of war approximately thirty minutes before the attack... except there were technical difficulties. The US even intercepted the message before it was decoded...

They didn't show that in Pearl Harbor. IMO "Sneaky Peace-time Attack " + "Samurai-stereotype-ethos" = Error, invalid operation.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Originally posted here by dud386
    [B]let me tell you why i got the motivation to do this.

the other day i saw a documentary type show on TV about the kkk. i saw there rallys and how shitty they were to blacks, homosexuals, jews, and most other religon and race except for the white race. they blantantly yelled "niggers, spics, and fags ****ing suck". now that whole thing is ****ed up. so what the hell am i supposed to do? most people would say that i cant do anything. as you know rage can lead to anything, and this was my goal.

once again, i know its wrong but i want to do it.
    I imagine this is the same sort of logic and thinking that got the twin towers knocked down, a**hole.

In short, grow up. While I do not believe in or support many of the things that the KKK has
    stood for in the past or in other states, I am willing to put certain things aside and let people
    speak for themselves (meaning: one person's actions do not convict a whole group). Here
    in the US, we have this thing called "free speech" (well, to a point maybe) and, while I
    don't agree with them, they have a right to say whatever they want to, as long as it doesn't
    infringe upon my rights (or anyone else's for that matter). The same thing protects me (and
    you) in what I (or you) have to say... just don't cross the line and take it to the next
    level.

Sh*t like this just frustrates me... short-sighted, "the entire world answers to me" stupid mofos.

*sigh*

Sorry folks.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Women are from Venus.. Men are from Mars..

how many of u read that book?

Women are from Venus.. Men are from Mars..

how many of u read that book?

cant we all just get along? im sick of trying to argue my point.
    I stab you with an umbrella and then open it! Cuz I\'m sick like a diseased Ethiopian!
    -ICP
    Who\'s goin next, I\'m dyin to see, Spin The Bottle baby and give it to me!!
    -Twiztid