Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: For Those Of Us Who Hate The Kkk I Need Your Help!

Webius Designerous Indiginous

We've managed to make it benign! Booyeah. Moderation by misdirection.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

ok dude, how lame can you get? that isnt the KKK u 4on(f-ing morron)!

I came to flame - and was not dissapointed. This is an interesting variation on the usual "My girlfiend is cheating" or "my friend has lost his password".
    what is with you negative people? why waste a post on trying to tell me what to and what not to do?are you and admin? nope, so shutup

damn at least take a guess at the password geeez.

yea this is a security site and im interested in the security of this email account.
    Damn - that was the stupidest post I've seen in a long while. Sort of like standing in the middle of a field holding 5 metre iron pole during a lightning storm and shouting "there is no God" at the top of your voice.

If you're really interested in security read 'How to become a hacker' by Eric S. Raymond:

There is a community, a shared culture, of expert programmers and networking wizards that traces its history back through decades to the first time-sharing minicomputers and the earliest ARPAnet experiments. The members of this culture originated the term `hacker'. Hackers built the Internet. Hackers made the Unix operating system what it is today. Hackers run Usenet. Hackers make the World Wide Web work. If you are part of this culture, if you have contributed to it and other people in it know who you are and call you a hacker, you're a hacker.

There is another group of people who loudly call themselves hackers, but aren't. These are people (mainly adolescent males) who get a kick out of breaking into computers and phreaking the phone system. Real hackers call these people `crackers' and want nothing to do with them. Real hackers mostly think crackers are lazy, irresponsible, and not very bright, and object that being able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer. Unfortunately, many journalists and writers have been fooled into using the word `hacker' to describe crackers; this irritates real hackers no end.

Extract from How To Become A Hacker
    Copyright © 2001 by Eric S. Raymond
    I think we all know which category you fall into. May I suggest reading this article in full and re-signing up when you reach your teens (because your current account seems to be fuxor3d )
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

Banned
    ok lets look at this site, the email address that you mention, something like ask the klan a question@hotmail, c'mon, if they are even using hotmail to begin with, do you really think theyve never seen kiddies like dud trying to 'hack' their password? sorry, i think you should try and email the address and ask them what their email address is...... [sarcasim] they just might be nice enougph to give it to you. [/sarcasim] ok next point, last time i heard the klan was a clasified terrorist orginization ( i may be wrong on that but i dont think so) so lets look at the website again........ do you really thing that the FBI would let a website linked to a terrorist orginization stay up? ok, and my last and final point asof why you should get a life. thanks to 9-11 what your doing is not a computer crime anymore, its a terrorist action. if you are stupid enougph to be posting a question on here both asking and signing your own confesion (and i tell you now, they FBI will have no problem tracking your posts back to you), like was said before, you really need to grow up, ive never heard of an 8 yearold being charged with an act of terrorisim but to tell you the truth, these 'ideals' you have about how evil they are and should have their email shutdown. c'mon, my 8 yearold brother has higher ideals than you.

just a quick note, really, if you do figure out the password, cit hotmail for god sake, theyll just update the site, and use a diferent email address cause after all, its not like nobody on here knows how easy it is to get a hotmailbox....

wish you luck in your act of terrorisim. ill be sure to come to the trial, not that itd be that long

Everybody hates those guys, but it's not as if they're an active, viable group with real political power anymore.........even though I agree w/ dud 386, why upset all the anti-hackers/white hats here?

if my above post made no sense, that's cuz i only read the first 2 pages :sorry:

Terr -

Thanks for the sites... just goes to show you can learn something new every day...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Ok, first off, by saying you hate the KKK, you are as bad as they are. Why do you hate them? Because they hate blacks and Jews? They hate based on Race. You hate based on organization. What makes you think that you are any better then them. At least they have enough intelligence to group together and for a semi-legit organization. (I am not trying to defend the KKK in any way, I am only making a point).

Second off, why the hell do people keep revivng this thread? Doen't anyone else smell someones fart????????
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I have to agree with palemoon.... 2 wrongs never make a right..........but three lefts do lol.
    My first foray into this place.....I had to salt it with humor
    On a more serious note The KKK distributes "hate" if you "hate" them..your no better.
    I think a better use of time is in order

Rick_Dammit®
    Rick_Dammit®

3 shall be the number of the count, and the number of the count shall be 3. 4 shall not count ,neither will thou 2, unless then proceeding to 3