Way Back Machine

Thread: Way Back Machine

Red face Way Back Machine

Well get here when I can, but then I move at my pace have nothing to prove really. Just do my job 8 hrs go home to a couple kids and wife. Better put eldest son a Master in fine art looks weird perices in places I'm afraid to ask, younger two have not hit their stride. So http://www.archive.org/ cause I am from there. Lets see JP has a great site go way back at the URL. To all the women..girrl's..gonna never be correct...cause thee was a site when about 10 where about out here..check out back issues of Wired can catch the webmaster pants downs LOL. So all a part of my history (and I hate the subject)..but remember it cause it if I forget then it may be repeated :-) do not like then ( | ) or @>--->-->--------- tel your Mom happy Mothersv Day!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Wednesday 4:00pm, December 09, 1998

[shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

WWow..so I am to be amazed? A redirect??????or a pucker my butt.....upside down it is 999dlocs..Oh..Oh dreadlocks..ok..ok... :-) whats evera
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Re: Wednesday 4:00pm, December 09, 1998

Wow... quite a change over the years.

Nice going JP!
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"