Zbout quick tips.

Thread: Zbout quick tips.

Zbout quick tips.

I have an idea about the quick tips. I think it's a good idea to give greenies or neg. points on the quick tips. By this way we will award the guys who think before they post and we will prevent the guys who send just for fun.

You mean like "Assign Positive or Negative AntiPoints To This Quick Tip" above all the quick tips?

Hi mom!
    Well, JP filters those Qick Tips anyways...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Yeah jethro!!!
    Well Guus, when i post a quick tip, it says that the engine pick randomly a tip. Then how JP filters them, does the engine have brain?

Hi mom!
    You post tips to JP, and he adds them to the engine. If he wouldn't do that, the quick-tips would be filled up with tips like "m3, l33t h4x0r!" in no-time.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

I accept that, but if someone writes:"I'm clever and i can crack"? Then what? An engine isn't clever as us.

I don't think you get the point:
    JP looks over the tips, chooses the good ones and puts them in the engine. Then the engine randomly chooses a tip to show out what JP has given it.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Flash M0nkey
    Well Guus, when i post a quick tip, it says that the engine pick randomly a tip. Then how JP filters them, does the engine have brain?
    no the engine doesn't but JP does
    You post tips to JP, and he adds them to the engine
    see as guss says the tips u post are vetted by JP or another moderator before they are entered into the quick tips engine for random selection....

& just to really highlight the point once you submit a quick tip it says
    Your quick tip has been added to the database!
    It will show up on the main page after being approved by one of the admins.
    You can close this window now. Thanks!
    heh hopefully that should explain it to you ii-monk

v_Ln

Oh, yeah, you both,valhallen and Kezil, are right. But it will be good to have the antipoints system on the quick tips too. Well?