Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Arrested After Erecting a Giant Ass Statue

GreekGoddess

Man Arrested After Erecting a Giant Ass Statue

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. -- A Seminole County, Fla., man's statue of a buttocks mooning his neighborhood led to his arrest Wednesday after a neighbor called 911.

Alan Davis, 46, created a giant sculpture of a bare torso and placed it in the front yard of his home on Alpine Street in Altamonte Springs. After a neighbor called 911 to complain that the statue was obscene, Davis allegedly got into a verbal confrontation with one of the deputies.

"He told me that he was going to move my statue and I quite flatly told him that he would have to talk with the Supreme Court of the United States," Davis said.

Davis reportedly locked himself inside his car after talking with the officers.

"I opened the door and I said, 'By the way, the name of the sculpture is kiss my ass and you could just do it,'" Davis said.

Davis was later arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting an officer.

Seminole County filed suit to foreclose on Davis' property earlier this year because of the piles of junk and scrap metal in his yard, Local 6 News reported.

Davis owes $300,000 in code-enforcement fines, according to Local 6 News

See the news clip here

System_Overload
    A buddie of mine lives over that way.... He told me about this ass statue.... I want to buy it and put it on my front lawn...... I think it's great a real piece of art

System_0verload

I think the neighbor who called 911 to report the ass, should be fined, for an illegitmate emergency call.

I think it'd be funny if a neighbor contributed to it, and put up their own statue 'add-on'. Make the whole area scenic.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

Yes I am going to build a statue of a giant penis and tell everyone that that is what they remind me of
    Beware the quiet ones...

I shoulda thought of that one.

Agreed. Also, unless the man signed some sort of anti-ass agreement, he should be allowed to keep it.

Originally posted here by gstudios
    I think the neighbor who called 911 to report the ass, should be fined, for an illegitmate emergency call.

I think it'd be funny if a neighbor contributed to it, and put up their own statue 'add-on'. Make the whole area scenic.

GreekGoddess
    I think people should start sculpting their shrubs to be more obscene...
    Have at least a pair of ****, ass, and a penis in your front yard.... *LOL*

Banned
    Yeah, someone down in NY where I live made their sculpture a man with an erect Penis and two large Testicles. Weird, how they are doing it to what they call " expressing themselves" lmfao.

Originally posted here by GreekGoddess
    I think people should start sculpting their shrubs to be more obscene...
    Have at least a pair of ****, ass, and a penis in your front yard.... *LOL*
    Looks like it has been done already!!!

Banned
    Lmfao... where did ya get that one? Lol.....