Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman Sues After Alleged 'McBeating'

Yes they wrote that the hot coffee is hot....prehaps they should label employees as Violent?
    Beware the quiet ones...

Ok, it's sounds like there's more to this than Poor Innocent Victim gets attacked by the Evil Envoys of Ronald McDonald. I find it hard to believe that this lady was just minding her own business and then got brutally attacked for no reason. This lady must have really pissed someone behind the counter off. I've worked in this industry. Poeple think that just because you're young and you earn $5 an hour, that they can kick you around like a piece of ****. It sounds like this lady was asking for it. There was many a time when I felt like jumping over the counter and head-butting the rude ***** in front of me.

And what the **** is with everyone suing nowadays? This is getting ridiculous. Assault is a criminal charge. Let police deal with it. As soon as you start giving out money for emotional damages and that rubbish, you just set a precedent for stupid payouts. How do you put a price on feelings? Where do you draw the line? Is $10 000 dollars enough to compensate you for your bruised ego. How about $1 000 000? Sometimes **** happens. That's life. But more often than not people bring **** on themselves.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

System_Overload

Wink

sumdumguy I cant speak for my GF, but she has an evil grin on her face......

System_0verload

oh no....
    her mood could be like yours..

Mood: insane
    Reason: hafta look at S_O

Y'know........

I used to work there......and I can sympathise with the employees.

There were PLENTY of "customers" who I would rather have punched in the face than smiled at......

Believe me, working in fast food is no walk in the park. It's a pain. Sure, maybe it wasn't right to go beating up a customer.......

But I'll bet that that lady more than deserved it.

Good work, you two, whoever you are. Maybe the customers in that neck of the woods'll start to have a litte common courtesy.
    Got Root?

This user powered by Linux.

(voices; customer coming off a heavy hit of some kind. Manager sounds like Jack Nicholson)
    Buzz, Buzz.. (the ringer at the drive up menu)
    Hello, how the hell are ya, welcome to JackInTheBox, I'm Jack, and I'm here to take your order, if ya know what I mean...
    Uhhhh, I'll have a JackBurger and a large fries...
    Sorry, pal, we're cleanin the deep fryer and don't have any fries, can I get ya something else?
    Uhhhh, OK, I'll just have a JackBurger and a small fries...
    Maybe ya didn't hear me, pal, we aint got no fries, can I get ya something else?
    Uhhhh, OK, just give me a JackBurger and whatever fries you got layin' around...
    (deep, controlled breathing, teeth gritting, nostrils flaring...)Hey, pal, now listen close and think of your answer, OK?
    Uhhhh, OK...
    Who put the straw in strawberries?
    Uhhhh, Mother Nature did?
    That's right, now... who put the razz in raspberries?
    Uhhhh, Mother Nature?
    That's right, now, think a this one hard, pal; who put the freak in french fries??
    Uhhhh, there ain't no freak in french fries...
    (loud)That's right, buttbreath, there ain't no freakin' french fries, now get your sorry a$$ outa here before I stuff that JackBurger so far down your throat you'll have to squeeze your cheeks to chew it.... Oh, and, (calmer now) 'have a nice day!'

(Sorry, I couldn't find the recording right now, so you got stuck with the text version....

@WorldSnake (hehehe) Yes, I do.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

i live in a city of about 200,000 and there is 104 mcdonalds and that was when i was in high school yes we spent a day counting and then found out u could just request the inf from there web site

If you tell me Curiosity Killed the cat,
    Then I say he died a noble death.