aol instant messenger

Thread: aol instant messenger

aol instant messenger

any new boot's for aim?

System_Overload
    This is not a hacking site.... If you want hacks try cyberarmy.com or hackers.com....

Have a nice day kiddie

System_0verload

didnt ask for hacks i was asking if there were any new aim boots like aim filter~!

There are some in the download section in the AIM folder

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    /me smells a s'kiddie.

Allow me to say a few words to our new found friend here.

Wewilly, this site is a security site that spans across the world. AIM booters are a lame, lame use of computer technology. It is obvious that you have fallen victim to the script kiddie genre of computer users. Why are you looking to boot people? Is it so you look "cool" to your friends? Is it because you have the need to feel some type of power over computer users?

Well, Figure out exactly why you feel the need to use any thing like that.

I assume you stumbled upon this site very recently and have not read any posts or FAQ. I suggest you do so.

I would strongly suggest you read the following two posts before even THINKING about posting again. First read THIS, and then read THIS. Once you gain an understanding what this site is about, then you may post again. Until then I hope you reconsider your motives for trying to boot people.

sincerely,
    xmaddness

Well said xmaddness
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

Yes or maybe visit www.cs-hacks.tk if you have a problem with what xmadness said
    Beware the quiet ones...

Flash M0nkey
    heh wewilly - all I can say is with a post like that you got of pretty light in the flame stakes
    oh btw - I don't blame you for wanting a booter with a s/n like wewilly its obvious that you have certain areas in which you feel insecure and must make up for this by giving yourself a false sense of power

v_Ln

Banned
    I, JRoc, would like to warn you personally that questions like that will get you flamed and very disliked. I am simply giving you a fair warning that this is a security site that is ment to prevent anything of that malicious nature. Thank you and Please Carefully Read Threads to see what we discuss before posting threads of this kind. Bye, JRoc