I have a Problem....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a Problem....

Banned

Post I have a Problem....

Last 10 AntiPoints That You Received
    Thread Comment
    Is Your Son a Hacker?(f...
    Today 09:07 AM oooooh, getting out of the red so soon? here have another one bitch! hahahahaha - contact user about this assignment

This was from my antipoints center. I have been getting green points alot the past two weeks. I have been doing good, and a few people are seriously messing it up and are giving me red points for nothing. Is there a way I may please stop them from doing it or asigning me points period? Please help me because I want to know how to stop them. I have been doing good and I hate people trying to mess it up...

Banned
    I have also gotten a negative assignment from someone saying " here kiddy" in reference to me making my own firewall. I'm in desperate need of help from someone saying what I should do to stop someone from assigning me points because of personal problems or just because they feel like it. Thanks for any help that someone may give....

first of all don't let it bother you..
    it looks like the same guy who's picking on System_Overload.
    with all my useless posts, i expect i'll be the next recipient.

Banned
    I doubt that it is my posts are useless as I have been getting green ones for awhile. I think it is being petty and a script kidd. Is there a way to stop it though?

same guy gave me some negitive points...but oh well
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Banned
    Now another one has come... Whoever it is, please stop. I'm nicely asking that you please stop and leave me alone. Thank you...

i'm sorry.. you DO know i didn't mean that your posts were useless... right ?
    i would imagine the person could be found by sifting thru logs but that's not likely to happen.

Banned
    I understand but he is doing it for no reason and it's making me mad... How can I stop him?

Originally posted here by JRoc
    I understand but he is doing it for no reason and it's making me mad... How can I stop him?
    It would have to be more than just a "him". One person can't give out antipoints to the same person over and over. They can't give out positives or negatives repeatedly. Try it for yourself. Give someone some points then try to do it again. You'll get a message telling you you can't. Also you can't get points from one person over and over on the same post. You can only give points to one post one time. So apparently you have several people throwing anti points at you. There must be a reason for it. Think back and see if you pissed anyone off. Who knows. All I know is, one person can't do it.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Banned
    Your right but whoever it is or how many people it is, there doing it for no reason. Their reason are either " Here Kiddy" in reference to me saying about my firewall. Another was, " So ya got outta the reds? Then have some more!" Another was, " HAHAHHAHA Take More!" Your right, it prolly is more than one buh I want them to stop. All my hard earned greens...