Scammers = Hackers <(o_O)>

Thread: Scammers = Hackers <(o_O)>

Scammers = Hackers <(o_O)>

Look at the screen capture i took... Its of a game known as Diablo 2: Lords Of Destruction. It is played online on Bnets server and this is a scammer trying to get accounts... Look at the sad attempt i highlighted
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

We get the samething on UT. Funny thing is though. They tried it on our clan server and I was the only one logged in with admin rights at the time. Some lamer came into the game and said he was the admin and needed everyone to email him their passwords for our private matchs on the server. I kicked him and then he came back with another nickname. Doooh. What an idiot. Kicked hime again and ban his IP for two days. It takes all kinds.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

GreekGoddess
    My favorite scam is the clan scam where you have to sign up using your account name and password....it's sad there's not too many new legitimate clans anymore... *pouts*

My other favorite is the...I'll give you an SOJ if you rush me through hell, payment after we beat Diablo... (You mean, I beat Diablo?)

Sorry, no hell rush unless I know you....you're only going to leave the game....

Umm, wouldn't this be called Social Engineering?

get the same type of deal on IRC too. You have probably experienced it aswell... Its something called.

"op me"

albeit the slick ones aren't as blunt, as "The Idiots" are.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

Ive paid people 6 sojs to rush me from normal to hell cow level, i pay 2 sojs after each diablo kill, but of course 6 sojs is nothing to me considering ive got 6 mules full of them i love diablo 2!

In the last 2 weeks ive made over 850 $ off that game using ebay and paypal

The Legit God,
    --NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    Can never ferget those lame fake login scamms. People'll build a site with a "login" to the service and it'll get your password.