Thread: for Microsoft Exchange Admins

for Microsoft Exchange Admins

well, hey, thanks!

best info i never had
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    Same here, Thanks Man!

glad i checked back. thats a real good article!

thanks
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I thought it was a good article also. I would like to warn everyone about some of the steps mentions can stop functionality in Exchange. For example the URLScan lockdown found on MS security site should not be used. It broke Exchange so bad that I ended up calling MS and in the end had to remove it. The same can be said for stopping "unecessary services". Be careful though, services that were not used in Exchange 5.5 are used in Exchange 2000. Shutting off IMAP will result in OWA not working for example. Just be careful and document any changes you make to the server and test all functionality after making those changes. It will save you lots of frustration.
    Paladin970