What music do you listen?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What music do you listen?

Question What music do you listen?

Hi all,
    I'm just wondering what kind of music do you listen? I made a little search around here but did't find any thread about this. So could you please write down a short list of music groups that you like and what style it is? (you know I would like to find something new to listen so this could help)

Here's my contribution...

Freak Power, Proppelerheads, US3, Jazz con Bass, United Future Organization, Groove Collective, Charlie Hunter - all of this is mix of acidjazz, funk, trip hop...

now some musicians that all of you probably know - the Beatles, The Doors, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jimi Hendrix, Morcheeba, James Brown, etc...

and finally some czech group you probably don't know but are really good:
    (if you have just a little time and want to try something new try them - you should be satisfied...)

Ohm square - drum&bass, electric pop
    -123 minut - funk, jazz rock
    Monkey Business - funk
    Tarafuki - don't know how to call this - on their web they have this - RESTLESS CONJUNCTION OF TWO VIOLONCELLOS so thats it
    and Colorfactory, JAR, MIG 21 etc...

If you tried one of the groups I mentioned, please let me know how did you like it...
    Thanx for your time
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

{mad} HEAVY METALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL {/mad}.

Banned
    Heavy Metal/Rock and Rap/Hip Hop. My favorite though has to be Rock and Rap.

Bluegrass!! and Some Good old folk mostly like Phish

Banned
    hey freeOn nice site (BonFire) I like the whole template and design.

Banned
    i listen to alot of kinds of music

Techno(all kinds) , Rap, R&B, Pop, Rock(softer **** none of that hard ****), and some spanish music

I like Rap too. A group called Imiskoumbria is the best hip hop/rap in Greece.

I listen to metal, ska, rock, alternative, classical, punk, industrial, EMO, trance, and 80s... no oldies or country (new or old) dont like fav bands... welll that is a really long list so I wont try

I like stuff in the different catagory...

I have been listening to a lot of Deep Forest, Enya and Chant (but you cannot listen to a whole album lest you crawl the walls), and the ideas behind them seem etherial.

Weird Al, Cledus.T.Judd, and anyhting funny I can listen to all day long!

Banned
    Weird Al eh? He's pretty weird. I doubt I could listen to him all day :S