Ok whilst really bored was surfing through AO's member pages trying to find the the earliest member (going by user id number - eg mine is 21941)

of course JP has #1 & Webmaster (AntiOnline Admin Automated Site Bot) has #3 with #2 pulling up a big blank -

I then started checking every 10th number 10/20/30 etc till i got a hit at 30 asailkat
so then to make sure he was the first i started at 21 & worked up to 30....yup no users in between so am taking from that that asailkat is the first member or a test done by JP is actually more likely when you look at the entries

07-30-2001

Member Status:
AntiOnline Newbie

Online Status:
User Is Offline.

07-30-2001 at 10:33 AM

[ 0.00 posts per day ]
[0% of total posts]
Search for all posts by this user.

Last Post:
Never
so if asailkat isn't the oldest member who is?
Well you gotta look further on up the user id numbers to 35 where we find xraystan

07-30-2001

Member Status:
AntiOnline Newbie

Online Status:
User Is Offline.

11-21-2001 at 05:15 PM

[ 0.09 posts per day ]
[0% of total posts]
Search for all posts by this user.

Last Post:
11-15-2001 03:17 PM
NEWS: Nokia
so he was with us for 3 and a half months but has now gone on to different pastures so am back to square one.....

well I ain't bored enough (well not quite) to sit and go through every number to find a still active poster with the lowest user id - if you think you may be that person however please reply to this post and be announced as a true AO veteran

heh I did say at the begining of this thread that i was very bored >_<;

v_Ln