A vulnerability found in AO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A vulnerability found in AO

A vulnerability found in AO

Muwhahaha you didn't actually think that was real did you? Well just wanted to get's peoples attention. Thanks JP for the games I'm now addicted to them. Battleship is not vary fair but I'm awesome with hangman. I'm seeing alot of people post news up here that is from www.shortnews.com . It's very catchy titles lure you in, but the sources vary. There are lots of other places to get info from www.cnn.com has a very short url. The hacking wargame LinuxCommando put up I don't really trust i would be weary about that. People have posted that up before and people have hacked the server. I recently turned 20 and am feeling a calling to go out and explore the world more but I doubt it's going to happen. I also want to say hi to all the new members I like them alot more then the last batch that came in most of them seem to know a thing about online etiquette(thanks Debwalin) . The joke scene well it's good, there new jokes and there funny so I'm pleased on how that's moving. To Scorp666 yes running winamp scripts is not good etiquette. Negative and VK hahaha they kept me amused yesterday night with a freak story that Negative was stalking VK, yeah I know i asked for it. Well I'm almost out of Pepsi and it's time to make some coffee. If you have anything to add do it, but JP might clost the thread. So do it fast.

Later All
    Share on Google+

actually the only one that lied was you, "a vulnerability"...yah right....
    I toor\'d YOU!
    Share on Google+

I am the vulnerability in AO
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]
    Share on Google+

Umm... no. You're the vulnerability to yourself. Go install a firewall on you...
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
    Share on Google+

muwhahaha LinuxCommando it's nothing personal it's just my ramblings
    Share on Google+

/me wonders how to install a firewall on myself...it would probably protect against pregnancy AND unwanted diseases.

Freeon, you are a bad influence on all of us!!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    Share on Google+

lmao Nah I prefer the white shirt with long sleeves, very good firewall
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    /me wonders how to install a firewall on myself...it would probably protect against pregnancy AND unwanted diseases
    /me wanders how to get Deb's before she fits her new firewall

**insert sexy(ish) growl here ||Austin powers style ||

v_Ln
    Share on Google+

freeon, just for you im updating the colleges website to include a new activity
    I toor\'d YOU!
    Share on Google+

bah
    Share on Google+