Strong text in post.

Thread: Strong text in post.

Hi mom!

Strong text in post.

People which have the 'help bail JP out' thingy above their greenies in posts, have that entire section in a bold font.

Code:
    <font class="sf">
    AntiOnline Jr. Member
    Helped Bail JP Out

<a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="javascript:alert('TechieC ...bla bla...

You never
    'd... Check for example this: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...009#post514729
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    LOL, Good one, I thought it was just to make the people seem bold
    Share on Google+

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I find the addition a tad ugly. <shrug> To each their own.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency
    Share on Google+

TechieChick
    None taken Terr, I didn't read the small print when I donated and would actually prefer to not have it known that I did. Big deal..it's a good cause and all but I've never been one to shout it out to the world when I do a good deed...always felt it took away from it, ya know?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Greetings All:

Ok, problem fixed.

Also, don't worry, those "I Helped Bail JP Out" tags will only be around until June 5th, when I officially get "arrested". The purpose of the tags is to help raise awareness, show everyone that people are making donations, and hope that inspires them to pitch in whatever they can afford as well.
    Share on Google+