car trouble

Thread: car trouble

Unhappy car trouble

I had the misfortune of parking my car next to a river last Sunday. I was away from the car for about 6 hours and when I came back it was completely submerged. Apparantely there had been alot of rain up river and as a result the river burst its banks. Somehow somebody in college found this out, that person spreaded the word and so, today, I have gotten close to six hundred mails today with the following presentation attached (I'm even getting it from people I might have spoken to once or twice ever).
    live life, don\'t just endure it

Banned
    Sorry to hear about your car...

600 mails, uh? Just hope you're not going to post this story 600 times... Deleting 2 of them was more than enough already

I think there must be a lot of idiots at your college

I dont know what email program you are using but maybe its possible to set a filter or a
    rule so that all emails wich keeping the attachment or word "waterint" are deleted
    on the mail server so that you dont need to download them.

I'm sure you can do this also in your profile when you are log in to your email provider.
    monoton

Sorry about posting this three times (two of which are now deleted), but I thought my browser had crashed before they were posted the first two times (obviously not though) because they were hanging for ages and I closed the pages before the screen that normally comes up when you post came up.

Val
    live life, don\'t just endure it

Banned
    No worries