Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Animals to Sue Owners

I think we just need to enforce the laws that we already have. Hmm, I wonder if unborn babies will ever get the right to sue? If monkeys and dogs get legal represenation, surely unborn human children should get more protection.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

-----------------------------------
    I think we just need to enforce the laws that we already have.
    ------------------------------------

so you ARE in favor of abortion, or is it that the laws are certainly fair enough, except in issues your concerned with.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

No, I'm not in favor of abortion or animal abuse. I'm just wanting to point out what I see as an incongruity-- people are concerned about the legal representation of animals when certain classes of human, namely the unborn, don't have any legal protection. I see a great deal of irony (mixed with tragedy) in that. However, I'm not in favor of abusing animals. They are God's creatures too. I read somewhere a while back that someone who will abuse an animal isn't that far away from abusing a human being.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)