• Debian

4 10.00%
  • SlackWare

5 12.50%
  • Lycoris

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JP's Obsessed Fanboy's

Heh and as usual i get negative points for shareing my opinions on a touchy subject.... I really love some newbies here they never stop making me laugh with their comments like "JP is your god"
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

J.P is GOD

ThePreacher....Hmmmm
    Sounds like a religous War??
    Nope just Jelousy..

You could point out the simple fact is....
    "This is J.P's site"

Banned
    rofl, funny post lol..... about getting OPs, sucking up to him wont work, u gotta suck up to Brad for that! lol

Ne Way, JP is a really cool guy once u get to know him, he has his little temper problems at times, but dont we all???
    And ive seen people go into IRC talking to JP like hes god, reading his life story on his personal page and re-reciting it to him calling him "john" i know u remember this JP that was a funny day....... I think thats goin too far, but i mean why not talk to the guy? why not greet him??? I get greeted by alot of people when i come into the IRC Chat, what makes it different to greet him?? just cus hes uber-cool doesnt mean ignore him.... true he does "ignore" people, but thats only because hes a very busy guy.....

And dont anyone dare give me a neg antipoint saying "you suck up".... cus trust me i DONT need to suck up to JP, i already got everything i need.

hmmm I don't suck up but then u do gotta give a lil respect to the guy who can perm ban u from your fav site or *gasps* take away all ur greenies lol

v_Ln

ok....apartently Im an ass kisser.....

But it's better than being an ass ****er

I think everyone just is trying to get some oper, and they think that suckin up works. Well your wrong, but perhaps if you send JP $1000 it may work!
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Banned
    hahaha <---My 2 cents.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    lol.. I should market a crowbar solely for the removal of lips from JP's ass.

Maybe they think they'll get more AntiPoints or something, I dunno. I rarely have lots to say when JP is speaking, or even around for that matter. Here and there I'll poke fun at the guy (it's cool since he's one who can take a joke and not things too literally)... but other then that nothing.

But then again, I rarely even go into #antionline. Oh well...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Originally posted here by Dome
    rofl, funny post lol..... about getting OPs, sucking up to him wont work, u gotta suck up to Brad for that! lol
    Who's Brad?

Pity Jp is playing for the other team or I might make a move on him myself
    live life, don\'t just endure it