Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more kiddie losers

more kiddie losers

I just read an article on the Deceptive Duo getting arrested...they're just 2 more lame kiddies. The worst part if if the case goes to federal court one of their lawyers is goona say " He was protecting us from a greater threat so he should get off." In my mind, this is an excuse defense. The sad part is that this defense is probably going to work. This is going to set a bad precedent if this defense works. Every single kiddie out there will be able to deface away and get off on this excuse. I had said in another thread that there were better ways if they wanted to help but they chose the WRONG WAY. They did more harm than good. STUPID KIDDIES .

Banned
    Their intent was *not* bad but they never did look at the other side of the coin....

Somehow, I don't think their going to get off...

They pissed off to many people, and I think the judge will say something like "should of used other means to get an impact for the security holes..."

TechieChick
    I don't get the mindset. To them they are doing the right thing, now...if you step back and take a look at the bigger picture and everyone you ask about this says you're insane don't you think, just maybe....it's not the RIGHT thing to do? That perhaps your way is the wrong way? That laws are in place for a reason? That perhaps you better come up with a plan b that fits within the scope of behavior that keeps your skanky ass out of jail?

Oh...sorry...that would be thinking logically.

Originally posted here by TechieChick
    I don't get the mindset. To them they are doing the right thing, now...if you step back and take a look at the bigger picture and everyone you ask about this says you're insane don't you think, just maybe....it's not the RIGHT thing to do? That perhaps your way is the wrong way? That laws are in place for a reason? That perhaps you better come up with a plan b that fits within the scope of behavior that keeps your skanky ass out of jail?

Oh...sorry...that would be thinking logically.
    Me either

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I think pimpshiz is probably screwed, since he is 18 and on probation anyway. Although they really didn't do crap to him for his probation violation. May end up being like another Mitnick though. Not to sure about The_Rev though. He has been raided before, so he is probably gonna get some time also.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

are these the kiddys that defaced some gov sites or some crap? send a link please
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    Robert "PimpShiz" Lyttle from Pleasant Hill, CA & The-Rev ex Sm0ked Crew Cracker from FL. The Deceptive Duo. Just an FYI "Most information was obtained by an outside source, and they were technically PAWNS looking to build their reputation, and have plans to start hosting travel seminars and consulting firms". To top it off, they only specialize in DEFACEMENTS. They do not know how to obtain data from secured networks, not do they have any other interceptive skills. I'll go entertain myself by War Driving.....

Banned
    For more information check out SecurityFocus.com. Pimpshiz is on probation again with stricter computer regulations. He is on house arrest accept to attend classes at a community college, and can only use a computer at school. **** I got busted worse than that for tampering with my school files when I was 15, and that was child's play on an unmonitored network, to make it clear to everyone. It was hacking, I had access to the computers in the administartion office through the network. The only thing I did was provide access to all through the teachers PC when he left the room. From there went back to my desk, and searched, read, altered, and humored myself. Until I got caught... Suspended for the rest of the year, police confiscated my computers, and I was prohibited to use any computers, internet service, or anything along those lines for a year.

Banned
    IT WAS NOT HACKING sorry... I MISSED THE "NOT" JUST WANTED TO MAKE THAT POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE.... Don't get me wrong... AGAIN.... it was NOT hacking...

Banned
    N E Way, i dont thing thsee two are gonna get off that easy, im sure some of the companies will press further charges.....

Especialy now with this whole "Cyber Terrorism" deal goin around the govt. Theyre screwed.