Thread: RA's Arrest -- Clarification

Remote_Access

Wink RA's Arrest -- Clarification

Just FYI..

If you checked the front page of the paper recently you would see that RA is being arrested. Worried? Yah. Apparently it is part of a conspiracy. The Cops (pigs) are locking up "criminals" until bail is donated. It's sorta sh*tty, people. Just to make that clear.

Secondly, marijuana is a natural substance which basically causes muscle cells to relax. When you're high, muscle cells relax and feel weaker than before. For people who don't smoke marijuana, they don't. I had a friend a few years ago who was addicted with Marijuana, and was high constantly.

So, to boil it down:
    RA is being *****ed -arrested as a "criminal"
    Marijuana is a sticky addiction, money is needed for fines.

Hi mom!
    I think I speak for us all when I say: "You dipshit!"
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

GreekGoddess
    Um....okay. *shrugs*

There are "Supposedly" two warrants for my arrest in Kansas City, Mo right now even though I didnt even commit a crime. Having already been to jail before, I am in no mood to go back ever, and the Kansas City police department can eat **** for putting warrants out on innocent people. See details here
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

GreekGoddess
    DAMN that Firebird was beautiful.... *growls*

Pot was illegal before u smoked it, it was illegal when u smoked it, and itll be illegal after u smoke it

u dug urself ur own hole

I feel cigs should have been illegal from the start also, my grandmother has just been found with cancer less then a week ago and she cannot tell my grandfather because of his current health condition... when he woke up and she was not there cause she was at the hospital not being able to breath and having serious health problems he started crying untill my mom got there and conforted him where he went on saying "If i wasnt such a hassle she wouldnt need to be in the hospital right now for being sick cause she could be able to take care of herself instead of always having to worry about me"

he doesnt know she has cancer yet and they dont know when they wil ltell him... so for all u smokers... i hope u see how ur actions will affect other people.

i currently see kids at age 11 smokeing pot, after that it leads to drinking, then to harder drugs... ive seen it before an ur helping put money into peoples hands who probly shot more kids during drug deals gone wrong then u have even bought weed from them... see it that way...

your friend,
    NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Originally posted here by GreekGoddess
    DAMN that Firebird was beautiful.... *growls*
    Thank you.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

so for all u smokers... i hope u see how ur actions will affect other people.
    Agreed! I cannot understand why people smoke... I never have, don't currently, and never will do. Its a disgusting waste of human life, money and time!

Just my opinion... feel free to oppose it - I can go into detail about the kind of medical problems it can (and does) cause, believe me... you don not wanna argue with me about smoking, its probably the *one* thing I feel most strongly about - its just totally, completely, utterly pointless; The End.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Banned
    Greetings All:

Ok, I am REALLY sick of seeing posts made by people people bitching that they're in trouble, when it's their own stinking faults.

From now on, any more bitch posts will be deleted.

Cripe!