Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Explorer problem

Internet Explorer problem

hello everyone,

i have a small problem.
    Whenever I shut down my computer, and when i turn in on again I can never open internet explorer right away, i dont know y its doing that. But i figured out - After i endtask a program "Msbb", my internet explorer starts working properly.. can u tell me wat the hell is that Msbb and how to bloody well get rid of it ? im not sure if it's a windows file or some other personal program ?

thanks

Hi mom!
    Dunno mairu. When I run IE (6,0, latest patches) my system (win2kpro) doesn't list that program. Have a look at microsoft.com, their technet is pretty extensive.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

thanks , no problem

Thumbs up

Apparently, it is some sort of spyware.

LINK
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

If your running windows 98 trying doing a msconfig and shutting down that file so it will not start when you reboot. If it is not under startup check your win.ini and system.ini

Perhaps strangely enough, when you search on Google, you get a rather interesting link that should tell you exactly what the problem is...

*sigh*
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Banned
    you have dotnot software installed. you can remove the program from starting up when windows boot by refering to this:

http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/109/

I have the same problem when I'm on my WindowsME and I'm using the MSN Explorer browser. After about 5 minutes mine starts responding and all and it works perfectly, but as for a fix or anything I've not seen one.

thanks everrrrrrrrrrryone !

oh yes, i figured out this now - first of all, my windows is not 98, it's ME
    secondly, i couldnt find the spyware called dotNow in the add/remove list, now isn't that surprising ?

i hope there are more solutions

thank ya anyway