No more jokes....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more jokes....

System_Overload

Unhappy No more jokes....

Well the time has come for me to stop posting jokes..... I don't want people to think that all im good for is a good joke.... With that in mind im going to just post replys to peoples threads.... I might even post a few cool computer threads to help the poor little newbies out. *lol*

System_0verload
    Share on Google+

post whatever you want man, dont listen to people...

belive it or not this site IS NOT based on a antipoint system, it is based on belife!

The Whore Of The Net,
    NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
    Share on Google+

Don't listen to other people bro, just post what makes you happy. If you think people around here would like to see a post on biogenetic engineering of sickle-cells in Africa, then post that. If you think we'd like to see something on how bin Laden's favorite team is the New York Jets, then post that. Don't worry about other people who criticize you dude, just do what you want to.
    Share on Google+

System_Overload
    I don't care about the AntiPoint system..... I just think it's time to stop all my jokes for a while.... I post way to meny jokes..... I want people to know that I more then just the AO clown so to speak....

System_0verload
    Share on Google+

System_Overload

Talking

*lol* @ jehnx.... Maybe you should post some joke threads..... *Funny stuff*

System_0verload
    Share on Google+

if the peeps u r talking about is worth what u ganna do, then i think they already know what u r... coz' they for sure went through a search on the site, and saw that u r not just a jok poster.... .
    what do u think ,..... just be ur self .... cheers.
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?
    Share on Google+

A middle-aged executive was becoming increasingly irritated by the constant ribbing he was taking from the junior employees who couldn't resist making fun of his baldness. One morning, a particularly brash trainee had the gall to run his hand across the older man's gleaming head while loudly exclaiming: "Feels just like my wife's ass." With a look of genuine curiosity, the aging exec rubbed his hand across his head. "You're right," he said, "it does!"
    Share on Google+

Lightbulb

hehe.. good one binary0boy..

hey S_O.. lemme tell you how i see it.
    posting jokes is good.. we all need a little break from life.
    (as long as it hasn't been posted already multiple other times)
    helping others is the main focus of a forum.. posting for the sake
    of overall post count and attempting to gain greenies is not looked
    kindly upon by most .. not that i'm accusing you of this but simply observing
    that .. YOU ARE A POSTING WHORE...

believe me, I don't really have a lot to offer in terms of my security knowledge
    so at least half of my posts have been joke related.. I feel guilty in a way..
    I'd like to offer more in security related posts.

we all should just do the best we can to help our friends around us..
    Share on Google+

well.. im not really against this "post what u want" thing.. but i think S_O was trying to do is just to MODERATE his jokes posts.. i too have noticed there are just too many jokes thread than computer/security related threads..
    so yeah.. good on you S_O.. atleast we could start working on making AO's threads more computer/security helpful..
    Share on Google+

I would be nice to see a few more security related post and less cut and paste joke threads.
    Do we need a joke fourm?
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.
    Share on Google+