View Poll Results: Should posts on the webdesign forum appear on the main page?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 85.71%
  • No

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sluts

The Sluts

Sorry to do this on antionline but ive just go tired of it!!!

<rant>
    Every time i go out somewhere such as the mall or to a roller rink to roller blade there are tons and tons of little 10-13 year old girls dressing like they are getting ready to go take a bath in their swim suits!!! What the hell is wrong with the world these days when parents let their daughters dress in tops that cover less then my socks do!!!! My friend erica just turned 17 and she is now pregnent and asking me for cash so she can get a abortion cause the "father" doesnt want a kid and is to poor to pay for the abortion!!!! of course i told her **** no and tell that god damn ******* to get his ass out and get a job before i rip him a new ******* with a Mc Donalds knife but it just pisses me off how slutty and careless these girls are

WE ALL KNOW GUYS WILL SCREW ANYTHING THAT IS ****ABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME so quit giving them all these chances!!!!

If i had a daughter and she dressed like half these girls i would have to move to some country that makes the women wear robes when they are in public and force her to do that!
    </rant>

Anyone here with a daughter have any of these problems????
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

/me yawns......

lol.... u honestly had enough time to read that post already? i mean i just posted it like 30 seconds ago
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

LOL......and when I came back it was hidden!

System_Overload
    Some people say im a male slut......

System_0verload

I know what you're saying, but I truthfully don't mind in the least, considering most of the girls around here who dress like that are my age, hehe. I wouldn't come close to most all of their little coochies, lol, but I still don't mind looking at them or anything. Call me a perv, call me a pedo... it's not that; I'm a male.

what really made me go crazy is .... these girls are only 10-13 years .... man how young they are ..... i feel real sad for them ... u know if they were more than 30 years old , i'll say ok ... but even if they were only 20 i'll also feel sad for them .... it realy touch me inside ... don't know why ... maybe coz' i have a young daughter , so that makes me think about her feuture
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

bimmer: Yes, probably has a big something to do with you having a daughter. Even with the girls I go out with, my motto is usually 'look but don't touch.' I think this is a good motto for guys to follow these days because of all of the sex laws and all and all kinds of guys getting sued and junk for touching little slutty girls. Can't turn anyone in for looking, right?

Also, my girlfriend is only 14, but I look at her as an adult. Age has something to do with it, yes, but I think the main thing is how you carry yourself. She carries herself as if she were the most confident (not conceited) girl alive, like a queen or something. And even though she wears little hoochie-fied clothes sometimes, it's cool and all because I know who she is, and it's very hard to make judgements on how people dress or look, ya know?

jehnx, i think u r right in some points, but i'm still sure of what i've said ... i remmember when i was young as 14 or 13 ... the girls my age used to paly with barbie ... not something else ... thats why all this looks and feel strange for me ...
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Banned
    blah....somebody close this thread please.