Japan4

Thread: Japan4

Japan4

I have noticed in the past couple of weeks that alot of people have been scaning me from Japan and areas around it, but its just not random people over there...Alot of the scans are done by there web servers like for example nishitamareien.com I did a whois on them and yip there from japan, well j/w if anyone else has been getting anything like this?
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Can't help you...but I noticed you titled your thread Japan4...That wouldn't happen to be from the brilliant movie "Freddy got fingered" by any chance?

www.madcow.net .... evil.... do u ever just type random www.*.com in and see what come's up? well i did that site and it just kept giving me pop ups...the sad thing was is that I have a anti-pop up app and it just happen to be turned off...oh well
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

lol JAPAN4!!!!!!!!!!

PS..yeah

LOL........I'm with the bag....

haha...that movie was soooo funny....to bad it got bad reviews but i hate critics

Critics for the most part like obscure movies because it makes them feel like there movie gurus not just some hack journalist who watches movies. I think its kind of like those people who use UNIX just because Linux is'nt l337 enough.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

I thought it was hilarious...

"Look at me dad! I'm a farmer, I'm a farmer!"