Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Oakenfold

Banned

Paul Oakenfold

Just wanted to share with you guys that like Paul Oakenfold, him and a few others spin every sunday night for a south florida radio station and its broadcasted on party931.com

So if you guys like go check it out, i belive it starts at 11 and goes on for a while...... some nice beats... durring the day that station is mostly over-played dance songs, but sunday nights i have to say it RULES.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    w00t!... One more reason I love living in South Florida. Sunny beaches, South Beach club scene, yachts all around, many hotties walking all over the place, and we have oakenfold all to ourselves every sunday night. w00t!

thanks Dome, ill check it out.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    forgot to add that this is EST time for those of you who dont know where Florida is lol

Do they have a webcast???
    If so link it...If no!!
    Total waste of space this topic was.

You have to think outside the square

Banned

Re: Paul Oakenfold

Originally posted here by Dome
    Just wanted to share with you guys that like Paul Oakenfold, him and a few others spin every sunday night for a south florida radio station and its broadcasted on party931.com

I did say that didnt i????? check it out, its nice.

Sorry i missed that link..Well i tried it out and it wants me to install ..Chaincast player??
    Even thou it said i could listen on media player!!
    So i guess i dont get to hear it??

Banned
    no idea, i live localy so i just turn my radio to 93.1 to listen to it.... and it wouldnt let me anyway cus i cant do it w. my Mozilla.... but im not sure, ill check into it, maybe ill mirror it or something.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    actually i use it.. it works pretty good...

I like some of those Paul Oakenfold songs... Too bad I probably don't have the bandwidth for those live broadcasts... I prefer to download MP3's and OGG Vorbis anyways... I'm also kinda scared of installing anything else... My HDD is nearly full...

1,000 MB+ shared files...

-Tim_axe