Why do we like it so...?

Thread: Why do we like it so...?

Why do we like it so...?

I have some questions for all who reads this thread
    Why do I like to travel trough those fantastic frontiers?
    Why do I like so much to descover new things?
    Why do I seek for knowlegde so much?
    Why do we feel so good in nthis world?
    What fantastic frontiers stands there wayting for us to go to them...?
    ..Here I go and never will return.....

if you feel that way BiZaRo, then your really alive. go for it man!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Thanks man
    But I would like some opinions from all who feel that way

Its all to do with expanding your horisons , bettering yourself, and tyring to reach new levels of understanding fro the things and ppl ,places around you.

But i sure do wish i could feel good about anything at the moment, its true that ppl shove others down to make them selves feel a sence of worth, or that tehy have gained something by downgrading the lives of others, loads of ppl do it, companys, stangers damn i even had a childhood freind who done it, and i missed many ooporunitys because of my feeling of self wothlessness.

Trick-
    Learn a new thing every day and dont be led in by the feeling of being better than ppl, simply learn to understand, and even harder understand what you learn :P

preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html

Why do I like to travel trough those fantastic frontiers?
    We search eternally for the greener grass on the other side.
    Why do I like so much to descover new things?
    because we crave new things, change is good, the same is boring.
    Why do I seek for knowlegde so much?
    Because it makes us feel good to learn, to increase our self worth, especially to ourselves, as we are our hardest critics.
    Why do we feel so good in nthis world?
    For those that do it is because they look at life as being half full, not half empty. Things can always be and get worse. A close friend of mine is in need of a heart, since he got sick I decided that life was far too short not to look at things in the best possible light. Yes I get down and depressed but all the while I know that there are others that are far worse off than I am. I look around and am blessed and lucky for what I do have.
    What fantastic frontiers stands there wayting for us to go to them...?
    We wont't know until we are upon them. That is the excitement, not knowing till you get there.

Great point there zaggy
    I like your stile

Just a point, zaggy.

I think about "the same things", and i agree with some mind doctors (few, actually) that discovered that some things make us as happy as we repeat it. For instance, the ins and outs of a beloved person in your life. The fact in that which make us happy is the act of the repetition, the "fight", the confrontation we need in relations that allow us to avoid what i call the Gray Waste.

Do you understand or you want more ?