Linux 100% TUX

Thread: Linux 100% TUX

Linux 100% TUX

Just a little thanks to those of you that have helped me in my Linux endevors. I have ditched XP Pro on my personal box. I did have it setup as a Linux and XP dual boot. I've been using this setup for s little over a year mainly because my clients use Win 2000 or XP Pro. I have another XP alone box that I can use for client work. Now through the help I have received from the group. I am comfortable enough for Linux by itself. So on my personal box I reformated and now have Linux (Mandrake 8.2 w/ KDE 3) all by itself and thats what I shall use for sll of my personal needs. So thanks gang. Linux is a true pleasure for me.

10 Stars for TUX!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

I was handed my first computer and told "let us see you get back to shore with that hanging from yer neck"

Isn't it great it isn't like that here.. but you mean we can't depend on your questions and have to ask our own?... oh well

Good on ya
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Well done for making the switch as usual most of us regulars to the irc are more than willing to help. And of course there is still the keyboard and site approach

sniffle...sniffle....you make me proud!
    I toor\'d YOU!

thank yourself, one more linux guru in the making...

linux is a good thing ! !
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    P2P.... Welcome to the dark side.... /me senses no fear in this jedi master.

I just found a nice article in The Washington Post about LINUX.
    It seems that LINUX is no longer a secret.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Hi P2P,
    I'm sure you know a lot more about Linux than I do, but I too have ditched Windows XP and erased it from my hard drive. Now it's Linux sink or swim. As you know I'm running Mandrake 8.2 also. I want to thank the people who have tried to help me journey further along the Linux road, including you P2P. Linux rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)