Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why am I not able to hack ??????

Why am I not able to hack ??????

Hi,

I been on computers more than 8 years & on internet for around 5 years.

I have bought books & cds on hacking, read many online test philes, visit security site.....

No matter how much I try - I am not able to hack !!!

What is wrong with me ? Where did I went wrong ? I hear stories like hackers breaking into high security site, MS bugs discovered, buffer overflow, root exploits...but why am I not able to do such things ????

Let me know - if you know the answers...

Peace.

Banned
    Give up hacking its not your forte. You should try something more along the lines of quantum physics.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    If you are having that many problems, you are GUARANTEED to be doing time the first time you actually accomplish something.

BTW, this is a security site, so why are you asking security professionals and cia agents and fbi agents why you are unable to hack their sites???????

I agree with Quad (for once), quantum physics would be much more up your alley.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

/me thinks quantum physics is a lot harder than computers...
    \"Drastic times call for drastic measures.\"

Originally posted here by souleman
    quantum physics would be much more up your alley.
    Codito Ergo Sum.............
    PPS111, Just give Sandia National Labratories A call. They could use some help I'm sure....
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Quantum Physics Theory is fun for the curious,
    but I'd stay away from the math....

After all, buffer-overflows are much easier to design then oh, so a sub-atomic electrostatic equation... as any of these fine gentelmen will tell you.

Banned
    I'll give you something to agree with (for once).....you turd!

Well, let's see, I think that it may have something to do with the fact that you posted this message 5 or 6 times that I counted on AO's home page - I think that computers and the Internet just might not be for you... Just a guess though...
    - Maverick

Ummm... to me, "hacking" (of any sort) really isn't something that can be easily "learned" or taught - it's something that you become talented at... it's more of a way of thinking and looking at things than it is a discrete set of steps or procedures (if it were that, most people's QA departments could probably design a similiar set of steps to make sure that code performed as designed, etc).
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

The internet and the technological world was done a great disservice when technical skill became though of as a secret brotherhood requiring key elitist elements.

Quantra:
    Uhm... don't you just need the distance, the charges of each, and constant data?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency