antipoint center problem

Thread: antipoint center problem

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

antipoint center problem

We had this problem once before, but it is showing up again. Either that or I got points for a nameless thread I posted in back in 1969 (6 years before I was born)
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    This happened to me too, I think its because the thread was moved, closed or deleted

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Yep, I gave AO points to some ppl at threads that were deleted later... so perhaps I'm guilty

Banned
    Here's what's going on:

Let's say someone posts in General Chit Chat. If I move that post to the Tutorials Forum, there will be TWO links on the front page: The General Chit Chat-one (with that 1969/1970-date), and the one in Tutorials (with the correct date). This only happens if I choose the 'Move post and leave a redirection in the original forum'-option. From now on, I won't use that option anymore... so if you're looking for something you posted and can't find it anymore, it was moved without leaving a redirection...

Just noticed something else: I created a 'Test'-thread in General Chit Chat, moved it to Tutorials leaving a redirection in GCC. The GCC-one indeed showed that 1970-date, the Tutorials-one the correct date. Next, I deleted the one in Tutorials... to find them BOTH deleted...

Senior since the 3 dot era
    LOL -> that was you test... ha now I get it
    sorry Neg I posted to that test thread and I got stick... lol
    you moved the thread while I was submitting the reply so I came out on a return page... going backwards also returned in a return page cause... hmm the thread was gone... funny experience.