Thread: Ignore list issue?

Ignore list issue?

Unfortunately, I didn't keep a screenshot of the problem - though I probably should have...

I went to add a message to a n00b's question, earlier, and got the message that I couldn't respond to the thing because I was on their ignore list. However, I went back out to the main page and clicked "Who Ignores Me?" and got back a list of zero people.

So... the nextg question is... what's broken - the ignore list checker on the reply button or the ignore list lister. Or did AO just become confused for a while, there?

I'll see if I can reproduce to provide a bit better example...
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Same thing happened to me a while ago, but I tried to post again after checking who ignores me and it worked that time.
    live life, don\'t just endure it

Banned
    Greetings:

I had to dig out some httpd log files to figure this one out. It looks like you were posting at the exact second I was mucking with the ignore table, heh.

I've fixed some things so that you shouldn't be getting any more "false positives" if we are working on the db.

Thanks!