Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Flash site..

A Flash site..

I'm not a frequenter of graph artists web sites stumbled over this one tonight..

http://www.dreamshocker.com/

thought a few of you may enjoy - seems to be no other point to the site than to display the artists talents in Flash.. I know I liked what I saw..

perhaps there are far better out there..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

that is cool, i love flash sites but they wont become mainstream untill more ppl get off dial-up and move onto broardband, something i gotta do myself soon

Banned
    you like flash??? check out motiongraphiks.com

They are REALLY good

Wow! That is a cool website! Pretty pictures. Ooooh, Ahh

TechieChick
    Wow..nice work!

I've always liked Ray of Light check out his client list!

New site is a work in progress and he's archived the old site from 1998here due to it's popularity. I know quiet a few people that got their interest peeked in Flash becouse of his work.

TC

I have always liked Flash, but have never found the time to learn ActionScripting, which I know is extremely important. I bought a book, but have no time to read it. I have the prog, but have no time to devote to it.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    When it comes to flash I always looked at Balthaser as being the best.

Note: There are two different sites that will load depending on your modem speed. Best viewed with high speed, although the low speed site is cool also, and with the volume up.

Enjoy.

/me drools over Balthaser intro =D~
    now that is stylin'

v_Ln

Geez,

I thought i had found a good one.. thanks for the extra links.. geez what have I been missing..

hmmm looks like I now have to convince "she who is to be obeyed" that ADSL is a must.. dial up sux. Hmmm I wonder if I can con telstra in letting me have a T1 free for a year..(dream on)

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    i thought another cool flash site was MTV2

And for you techno freaks check out Aprodite's homepage

You can actually make your own music and spin on this site.

Check out "The box"

And turn the volume up..