Thread: Work or Prison

Work or Prison

JP -I am pulling for you this is meant to lighten the mood. This arrived in an email from a colleague:
    Just in case you ever got the two mixed up. This should make things a bit more clear . . .
    IN PRISON...you spend the majority of your time in an 8X10 cell. AT WORK... you spend the majority of your time in a 6X8 cubicle.
    IN PRISON...you get three meals a day. AT WORK...you only get a break for one meal and you pay for it.
    IN PRISON...you get time off for good behavior. AT WORK...you get more work for good behavior.
    IN PRISON...the guard locks and unlocks al the doors for you. AT WORK...you must carry around a security card and open all the doorsfor yourself.
    IN PRISON...you can watch TV and play games. AT WORK...you get fired for watching TV and playing games.
    IN PRISON...you get your own toilet. AT WORK...you have to share with some idiot who pees on the seat.
    IN PRISON...they allow your family and friends to visit. AT WORK...you can't even speak to your family.
    IN PRISON...all expenses are paid by the taxpayers with no workrequired. AT WORK...you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they> > deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.
    IN PRISON...you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out. AT WORK...you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go insidebars.
    IN PRISON...you must deal with sadistic wardens. AT WORK...they are called managers.
    ***** So why is it again that we work? *****

Hmmm, I'm off to rob a bank now, if I don't get caught, great I'll have a lot of money, if I do I'll still be better off than going to work
    live life, don\'t just endure it

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Just so you know, this was posted before....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    ROFL, hah.... you know that IS kind of funny, but then again of course we forgot the jail 'bitch' rapings and the fact that work is 9 to 5 and jail is 25 to life