Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eminem vs Mp3 Users

Banned

Exclamation Eminem vs Mp3 Users

It seems that music rebel Eminem is a little upset towards the internet community and especially those of the music piracy business.

His new album, "Eminem Show", suppose to be due out early June, yet, due to the file sharing on the internet, his album is to be released late May.

It seems that the entire album is available to download on the net.

His label and himself face losing countless millions due to this.....

To read up on it, go here

It's a pitty that Eminem has finished all his courts cases and lawsuits, only to notice that a shortage of income is in the mists.....

EMINEM is threatening to "beat the ****" out of fans who have illegally uploaded his music onto the Internet.
    Looks like he won't be out of court long
    live life, don\'t just endure it

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    The radio stations in Detroit have already played the entire album on the air a couple of different times.

The funny thing is his first release song. It talks about how he is back because the music business is "empty" without all his controversy. Guess he is getting that started again right away.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Wasn't "Metallica" one of the first bands to speak out about this? They sued Napster, I believe. And they had that special announcement thing on the MTV Awards on how Napster sucks, as does everybody who uses it. Recently I bought an album that doesn't work on computers, which is probably a pretty good idea for all those people who are annoyed that all their songs are being shared.

Lightbulb

Originally posted here by jethro
    Wasn't "Metallica" one of the first bands to speak out about this? They sued Napster, I believe. And they had that special announcement thing on the MTV Awards on how Napster sucks, as does everybody who uses it. Recently I bought an album that doesn't work on computers, which is probably a pretty good idea for all those people who are annoyed that all their songs are being shared.
    Come to think of it.. Here's a story i read yesterday about defeating that so-called security that wont allow you to paly the CD on computers... The security works by filling the beginning of the CD with garbage data, since CD-ROM drives are programmed to read data first, it comes up and says that the disc is unreadable. Therefore by following the advice in this story, take a black magic marker and mark the outside of the disc thereby defeating the security on it.

Here's a link

http://www.msnbc.com/news/754854.asp?0dm=C17MT
    Regards,
    Absolut

Oooh, cool!

Eminem, poor baby, down too his last couple of mil. **** that spoiled, self serving *******.

squanders his money, screws up, has to pay a fortune to lawers and gets mad at the internet community because he dosn't have all the money he thinks he deserves.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Back to the CD thing... My roomate was telling me how the new CD that wont play on computers auctually mess up the firmware on Macs. You cant eject the cd and you have to send the computer to apple unless you know how to reinstall the firmware. Its kinda messed up... Shouldnt that be illegal or something. Poor macs they take soo much crap

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Yeah, the company that started making those CD's is getting sued also. The people that own the patent on the name CD and on actual CD media are talking about suing them because they are not really CD's.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

System_Overload

Talking

I have had his new cd for 3 months now...... *It Sucks*

System_0verload