Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Really nasty case up here (Strong Stomach Required)

Originally posted here by RuffRyder
    I think they guy should have his balls cut off just for having anything, such sexual relationships with a sixth grader, not only is it morally wrong.. ITS THE LAW, and lets face the cold facts the girl was probably flattered that an older guy likes her, when GIRLS wear provocative (sp?) clothing I consider it a cry for attention, they cant get attention from home where they need it, so they exploit themselves[hoping to get attention from anyone, ANYONE at all who might be a passer by]. What boggles MY mind is how can any RATIONAL adult take advantage of this poor CHILD? However, I'm not the police but if I was, I’d put this guy in the same cell as a fat guy named bubba who'd make the guy his bitch, and afterwards just cut body parts off piece by piece. I don't live in the same state as ratman2, which is the reason I probably haven't heard about this, instead this ignorant cheese head state talks about how they invented another cheese. Almost every household has access to the Internet, and many have kids, why doesn't the media show this story and its consequences? There are more people at fault than the parents and the man. I, however, happen to blame the ****ing-imbicille-crackhead-****ed~up-mother****er who did this to the kid. God not have mercy on his soul.

Thanx for reading, Jan
    ALL RIGHT JAN!!!!!!!!

haha hell yea! i like the tattoo and the middle east idea, u know ratman2 u got a great thing started [ ya know? letting the ppl know whats going on, things that are important but noone heard about] i think we should all come over to the guy's house and feed his testicles to the dogs, unless ofcourse THAT already happened when his dog was giving him a blow job

Thanx for reading again

Thumbs up

One scary aspect of it is that she never saw the danger
    until it was too late. Apparently, she had met other guys
    online and had never had a problem, other than that
    she shouldn't have been having sexual encounters with
    older men.
    Maybe all the others were charming and nice, so she had no
    fear. Alas, even horror stories like this will not convince
    some girls to be more careful. What are you going to do,
    lock her in the closet till she's 18?

PS This is what the death penalty is for.
    Or if the authorities have lost their
    balls, a lynch mob could do the job.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Post Hmmm...

Very good and challenging posts precede mine, so I will make it short, having not read all of them...but I understand the ideals involved...

Dividing things into 'responsibility factors' derives 1: personal, 2 : parental, 3:societal...

I can believe that most children, as a fault, "just don't know better". I can really believe that most 'modern' parents stick their kids in front of some electronic device (Computer, TV, DVD, Video Game, radio, etc) as a 'babysitter'. I can understand that everyone else DOESN'T GIVE A **** UNTIL AFTER IT HAPPENS.

We preach and praise, we condemn and deify, we wonder....but only after it happens.

I fully understand that now, in the days of "MY RIGHTS", the kids are going to rebel at a rateX10 that I did, and that is probably so for the generations preceding mine. But stop and think...what are we coming to?

Eventually, when a child is born, the courts will demand that the child is set free to determine its own values, its own scope. THIS WON'T DO. If the elders in the population are not even allowed to speak their minds about the structure of humankind...who is? The kids that have no clue about how it really works? The ones that want "MY RIGHTS" to exclude EVERYTHING ELSE"?

Forgive me for saying, but **** THAT. There is right and there is wrong, and everyone knows it. There cannot be one without the other.

Are we so blind that we don't want to 'hurt anyones' feelings', so we allow them to be used and f**king KILLED?.

**** THAT. Any parent that is so lax in their child's SECURITY that it allows them to chat with and be RAPED AND KILLED by some stranger...their bloodline DESERVES TO BE ELIMINATED. **** them, I don't feel bad for them. Exposure to technology, fine...private chat, fine... But if any parent is so disallusioned and blind to their own child's thoughts and behaviors that they would ALLOW them to be put in a lethal situation, then **** THEM. I have no sympathy.

"That's nice, hon." "Good for you, kiddo" ..."Okay, mom and dad...I'm going now..."...

"THAT'S NICE, HON..."

Ouroboros

I apologize for my filthy mouth (again), but I get so frustrated at the things I see around me that result in such pain that could easily be avoided with a little common sense and responsibility.

- O 5/28/02

"entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Just some thoughts about the booklet.
    There should be some commen criteria that would cover all age ranges. Then there should be some specifics that are aimed at elementary school kids, junior high, and senior high.
    Also, I think there should be different levels of trust involved. Let's face it a straight A student that has never been in trouble and is a volunteer at the local nursing home and dog shelter is going to need less monitoring than the slacker who has been suspended a couple of times and has been caught drinking and smoking, doing drugs. I don't think we need to advocate key loggers for everyone.

Guys, I LOVE what I see

Red face

There are so many of us here and all in different locations.....we could put out the same thing in all the different locations. That may open some eyes. Its hard though because many people wont do anything or even think of doing stuff untill it's to late. Having some kind of media source would be great. Submitting the pamphlets to a news studio would be a great way to get peoples attention. Then by providind a e-mail address on the air it may open more eyes.

Also included could be ways to talk to your child without them feeling like they are being put on trial. By making them see that its not the child you dont trust buts its all the dangerous people that they may be exposing themselves to.

Also making something that is just aimed at young people...to show them the signs of dangerous people and what to do if they are approched by any people like that. Provide a # or e-mail address that they can report it.. there is so much that can be done.
    [glowpurple]The Nutta [/glowpurple]

Red face

There are so many of us here and all in different locations.....we could put out the same thing in all the different locations. That may open some eyes. Its hard though because many people wont do anything or even think of doing stuff untill it's to late. Having some kind of media source would be great. Submitting the pamphlets to a news studio would be a great way to get peoples attention. Then by providind a e-mail address on the air it may open more eyes.

Also included could be ways to talk to your child without them feeling like they are being put on trial. By making them see that its not the child you dont trust buts its all the dangerous people that they may be exposing themselves to.

Also making something that is just aimed at young people...to show them the signs of dangerous people and what to do if they are approched by any people like that. Provide a # or e-mail address that they can report it.. there is so much that can be done.
    [glowpurple]The Nutta [/glowpurple]

Thumbs up

I'm not very creative, but I can imagine a nice
    HTML page that could be easily installed on
    a kid's first computer.
    The first time she opens the browser, it goes
    to this well-designed page with all the useful
    and necessary advice (with a customized
    greeting from parent or guardian).

BTW, a quick google search, and I found:

http://www.safekids.com/kidsrules.htm

P.S. A lot of parents buy a computer for their
    child at a small computer store that will custom
    build it. Those who run these businesses
    might find it a good idea to include such
    a feature in any system intended to be
    a young child's first computer.

Thumbs up

I'm not very creative, but I can imagine a nice
    HTML page that could be easily installed on
    a kid's first computer.
    The first time she opens the browser, it goes
    to this well-designed page with all the useful
    and necessary advice (with a customized
    greeting from parent or guardian).

BTW, a quick google search, and I found:

http://www.safekids.com/kidsrules.htm

P.S. A lot of parents buy a computer for their
    child at a small computer store that will custom
    build it. Those who run these businesses
    might find it a good idea to include such
    a feature in any system intended to be
    a young child's first computer.