Cyberarmy.com??

Thread: Cyberarmy.com??

Cyberarmy.com??

Does anybody know what is up with cyberarmy.com? There site was down for ages(I don't think they were hacked)And now when I go on there they say they are having a massive reconstruction, Which is a bit odd
    Anybody got anything?

Banned
    they were hacked a little while ago so...
    but they fixed that
    their probably updating the site...
    RiOtEr

They were also under severe DDOS attack.

I would guess that its because they're claiming to be hackers and yet acting and teaching as crackers... They have a lot of... "Admirers"...? heh heh heh
    WE ARE the anti cancer...
    WE ARE the only answer...
    email

No, what it is is a good secret. People will be very pleased with CA when it is finished... I can't wait.

CA.... what a joke...
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    i dont know if i will be "pleased" with CA when its finished but i guess we will have to wait and see.....

i remember doing the Zebulun chalanges a LONG time ago and got up to Kernal and basically stopped there.... the challenges in my opinion were really stupid, they were mental chalanges rather then technical computer chalanges..... i mean come on, in one of the levels all you had to learn is the ls -a command (in their fake shell thing) to get a certain file.... i guess i learned a little bit from it, but not something i would be totaly proud of.