Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: give billy boy gates what he deserves

Talking give billy boy gates what he deserves

Whew I feel better..LOL..BTW his local name is Billion Dollar Bill and he did not invent DOS he bought the rights to it. Guy that invented DOS is retired and plays the battle bot circuit, do a battle bot DOS inventor DOeS Billion Dollar Bill..LOL SQL
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

good one, good stress reliever!
    Dream as if you are going to live forever, live as if you were going to die today.

you iz correct Palemoon..
    billy bought/raped/repackaged dos..
    as he has done with other companies.

and that photo and arrest record is an actual fact.
    in new mexico he was stopped.. i believe for speeding.. he was 17.

I am going to go against the grain here and say that i think Bill Gates is a genius, no really i do....

If nothing else his buisness skills are the best to be found.

Just my two cents,
    \"Drastic times call for drastic measures.\"

yeah.. ok.. he's managed to swindle the most people.
    business skills ? ha..
    i liken him to the pirates at seas in the old days.
    if it weren't for the fact that when ibm had set up a meeting to see who
    would be the OS company.. and the leading (compititor) guy (i forget who) said at the last
    moment.. "oh.. i can't miss my scheduled golf game"
    things may have turned out quite differently..

i know this for a fact... only billy boy was there.. ibm gave it to him.
    without ibm.... billy woulda been nada

Yes Bill is one smart dude his Major was Business NOT software, his license with IBM was great. Can he write code...LOL ah..err give that to the Marketing People. Thing is real simple here I buy a car and Ford screws up consumer laws say I can hold their screw up as causing damage to me or my company. There are no consumer laws for software! You install it you absolve M$ of any and all liability. Now seeing how computers sort of to even part of the National Security Measure" M$ is to put it best like a Covar "Unsafe At Any Speed". The Covar was a car produced and sold that was at best a death trap and a guy called Ralph Nader brought it to light. What is needed is accountability by the software makers, and ther so called "End User Agreements that absolve them of any liability just cause you click and they can change it at any time. Software agreements are not consumer friendly this is what must change. Yeah I'm working on an petition for the FTC and Consumer Protection Agency. Like I said one click oh and latest phone home upgrade and they say well it was in the end license agreement...Un-SAFE at any speed and what we install is not what we get now is it???
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

OOPS...another Bill fact he broke down in some fancy SUV...few years back...seems he forgot to check and put in OIL to the engine....did not know where the Dip Stick was...snicker time LOL

maintanance was never high on billy's list i guess.. or common sense..

Banned
    gota wonder how bill gates made a fortun of a product called qdos or quick and dirty operating system
    RiOtEr