trojans and .exe files
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trojans and .exe files

Question trojans and .exe files

Ok this is a quick and simple question is there any way to change a trojan thats in .exe format to a diff format such as .jpg or .mp3 and it still work as a .exe

ThE InFaMoUsE LoRd KrUeLtY

nope... people use silly lowgrade manipulation by naming the file mypic.jpg.exe and thats as far as u can go.

Do i smell something....

I do its another fu>king lamer.

Go fu<k yourslef you bitch!!!!

What kind of f@gget plays with trojans.

Get some balls you homo.

Originally posted here by neoXed
    What kind of f@gget plays with trojans.
    Well now, what a vocabulary. To answer your question.

1. I am heterosexual.
    2. I play with virii, trojans and all kinds of toys.
    3. I have 5 CD's archive with exploits, trojans, virii and all kinds of nasty stuff.
    4. Balls? Yes, I have them. Two to be exact about it.
    5. It was a legit question not a "can I hide a virus and screw up my girls computer cause' shes cheating on me" question.

Why? You ask. Because, to truly understand computer security, you have got to understand the method of the madness. Even though they are nasty little buggers, they do at times contain some interesting code. Also how many times have you saw virii be eliminated and then forgot about. Only, to have it be repackaged or some small string of code change. Then return in a year or two and wreak havoc on systems? Besides to be truly 1337 and have balls. You don't need those toys, but you need to understand them and how they work.
    Understand the computer and be the computer................. Nuff said.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

nicley said PP
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Nah a trojan needs to be executed... The only way would be to use a .jpg.exe or jpg.vbs extension to hide it a bit... Anyhow someone executing such a file could be labelled a dumbass
    Someone sending it would be a much dumber dumbass
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

neoXed's post should be deleted IMO.

Interestingly enough, I downloaded a sub7 wannabe (I wanted to learn how to open and close the CDRom tray of a woman at work just to make her paranoid).

Anyways, they managed to use the jpg icon even though it's named with an exe extension. That is probably just enough to fool most of the people I work with. Aint that a shame?

But i heared about a program able to convert any trojan to an html which you can send it across e-mails i think its name is noob
    What an individual gain if he won the world and lost himself
    Mad 4M U

jezter6, there is absolutely no need to use a RAT type of trojan virus to do something as simple as remotely opening and closing a CD-ROM. bill gates actually included such an annoying little feature into windows under computer management. all you need is here computer name. if you dont know how to get that, i suggest www.google.com using a trojan on a company network will not only get you fired, but will leave a backdoor in the LAN unless you were extremely precautious and the sys admin has the correct ports blocked in the firewall.