Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: trojans and .exe files

Well if you were so brilliant in the first place, why bother asking us?

We aren't hackers, we are security conscious people... The reason we can't tell you how to do it is we don't really want to... There are pretty good coders here, but they code useful stuff not lame trojan diguises.

Sincerely yours,
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

Originally posted here by Scorp666
    Well if you were so brilliant in the first place, why bother asking us?

We aren't hackers, we are security conscious people... The reason we can't tell you how to do it is we don't really want to... There are pretty good coders here, but they code useful stuff not lame trojan diguises.

Sincerely yours,
    Very well put........ You are becomming cultured these days... Are you sick or should we worry?
    Even a civilized post at that.....
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Originally posted here by Kruelty
    I'm obviously not the only pathetic one here seems all of you are pretty pathetic yourself. trying to tell me to get a life and everything and learn my ****. Yet all I asked was a program to hide .exe files as something else and all you dumb shits can't answer that simple little thing and for your information after getting tired listening to all your **** I created my own program it does hide .exe files as something diff. So none of your pathetic no social life freakz can all shut up now and Back off a Beginner who in some cases seems to know more than you all.
    *shakes head in disgust*
    humanity is in decline...thats all i can say . i dont know what is wrong with people sometimes

hello ..
    yes there's program can change the patch file exe to any format u want
    program name ( changfile1.1 ) .

Waaaaaaaaah Me civilized!!! Dang someone put something in my beer again!!! Damn CIA
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

why would you need a prog??
    can be done through a .bat
    I'm obviously not the only pathetic one here seems all of you are pretty pathetic yourself. trying to tell me to get a life and everything and learn my ****. Yet all I asked was a program to hide .exe files as something else and all you dumb shits can't answer that simple little thing and for your information after getting tired listening to all your **** I created my own program it does hide .exe files as something diff. So none of your pathetic no social life freakz can all shut up now and Back off a Beginner who in some cases seems to know more than you all.
    [sarcasm]wow!!! I bow down to your uber-l337 knowledge...plz don't use your hack0r trojan skillz on me!!![/sarcasm]

v_Ln

HI
    There is one more way other than a .exe file type
    They are the .com extension and the .scr(screen Saver) fle which also executes like .exe and.com files so i hope that i will be usefull for you

and NeoXed post should be deleted