Thread: Trojans

Question Trojans

I would like to know if it is possible to put a trojan server into an image file,and when someone opens the picture he gets infected.Is this possible?Is yes how?
    Thanx in advance

You can only make the .exe look like an image file. As far as I know there is no way to place a trojan within a legit image file.

Most people just use double extensions. In order for that to work, you have to rely on a victim with a low computer IQ
    Tachyon

|-----|Alcohol is my anti-drug |-----|

Yes try these links..

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=218093

then

www.google.com

and if the information in the first link didn't sink in try this one

www.gotohell.net

Have a nice day
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Well, you could use stenonography. But then the victim would have to run a program to extract the trojan, and then run the extracted file to be infected.

You could also bind the two files together. Depending on what os you want to attack, it is done differently. NT does it one way and 9x another. I believe 2K and XP are the same as NT as far as that is concerend. How do you bind them you ask? Well, that is something that you shouldn't get an answer to in here. As long as you know it is possible, you will be watching for it. The way it is done isn't what is important, unless you want to infect someones computer. If thats the case....well, I really shouldn't have to repeat myself.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Re: Trojans

Originally posted here by ViPeRMaN
    I would like to know if it is possible to put a trojan server into an image file,and when someone opens the picture he gets infected.Is this possible?Is yes how?
    Thanx in advance
    There ARE way of binding Trojans to image files so that when you view the image the Trojan runs. But why ahould I give YOU this information. We know what you're going to do with it, loser. I think you need to go RTFFAQ and if reading that dosen't get it into your kiddie head, well then, don't let the door hit you in the ASS on your way out!

yes , sure u can , i dont remember the the program name , but u can put the both files (picture and server) in the same file (it will be an .exe file) ... u can find the program in www.areyoufearless.com ... search there in the downloads form ... have fun