Thread: Router problem

Router problem

When person configures/install firewall isa server. did it cause router problem? or what?
    any idea? I can t figure out why. I dont want anyone reset every time network s down.

Can you repeat that question? I dont understand what you want.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

When person asks question, no one understand. I don't know how...
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

we've been experiencing difficulties with the router. The internet connection is lost and needs to be reset. This has been going on, on a daily basis, sometimes several times a day. I like to make internet connection is keeping up. I dont want to internet connection is lost and needs to reset. Do Firewall cause problem that? How can I stop that stupid issues!?

maybe i m very dumb!

OK - is this what you are saying - your having some problems with your router, and everytime you have problems with the router, you lose your Internet connection. Then, to get Internet back, you reset the router? Am I right so far? And then you are asking if the firewall could be causing this?

Well, first of all, what kind of router/firewall/network configuration do you have running? And what are the difficulties with the router? Is it losing power, not routing packets, etc?

If your firewall is not configured properly, then it could be causing problems, but my first guess is that your problem isn't because of your firewall. It would help us to have some more information...
    - Maverick