Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW TROJAN: Get it here...

System_Overload

Exclamation NEW TROJAN: Get it here...

I posted this thread to see just how meny lame scripter kiddies we have around here...
    Just sit back and watch how meny views this thread gets in the next few days... Be sure to subtract 20 from the total number of views b/c im sure a few flamers will view this thread as well....

If you did come here looking for a trojan all I can say is to bad so sad. Get a life and try learning something for a change...

Scripter kiddies are lame!!!

System_0verload

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I WANT MY TROJAN DAMMITT!!!!!!

/me gets his lawyers on the phone yelling something about false advertisements

Banned
    /me hear's a phone ring and answers, notices it's xmaddness calling and hangs-up

Hey Sys, I thought yuo were informing us of a new trojan to watch for, but hey, I like this better.... can't wait to see the count!

System_Overload

Talking

*lol* If I did find a new trojan I would post a thread about it in the Addicts forum.... I would never post a thread like that around all the lamers....

whats with all this /me stuff. *lol* I think you guys talk on irc to much....

System_0verload

Banned
    I do not.... err..... well maybe.....

good point about posting it in the addict forum...
    btw, you're 4 off of being a senior....
    (come get the discount!)

I guess I'll have to remember that when I post something similar...

System_Overload

Thumbs up

Wow your right im almost a senior.... Hmmm I feel old... Why do we have to be called seniors? Elite member sounds better to me.... It has a nice ring to it don't you think? *lol*

System_0verload

Banned
    err... yeah, and then, we could like, switch the e's for 3's and the t for a 7 and the l for a 1, eh? *joke*

Nah.... we're better off as seniors.... makes us look like wise gurus to the kiddies

System_Overload
    /me is a wise ass *lol*

Look now you got me doing it..... *Darn you tyger_claw*

System_0verload

Hehe,
    I guess I missunderstood the topic of this thread, I thought it was a news announcement on what to avoid, like kazza again. But there was a thread that was just like this made about Sub-7, laughing at all the script kiddies looking for an update. But, what would the GCC forum be like if it didn't have threads like this, it would be boring then, it would only have jokes left, hehe.

Hi,
    System Overload,
    Well, I looked at this thread not because I wanted to get a trojan, but because I thought it would draw a lot of flames. But you're right, if there was a new trojan available JP's server would implode with all the hits this site would get from people coming to get it.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)