Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gray AntiPoints???

bleh at antipoints...

I would like different colors like pink, purple, black, yellow and blue...

What the heck are you guys talking about? I never check that stuff, I just post whatever I want, if someone doesn't like it well the can go shag a goat!

Why worry about what perfect strangers you will most likely never meet think of you? If I actually met someone that gave me antipoints in real life I would probably think he sucks anyway...
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

Re: bleh at antipoints...

Originally posted here by Scorp666
    I would like different colors like pink, purple, black, yellow and blue...
    That would confuse people even more!

What the heck are you guys talking about? I never check that stuff, I just post whatever I want, if someone doesn't like it well the can go shag a goat!
    I agree that, to a certain extent, your AP total doesn't matter personally. However, it is meant to be an indicator of who posts sensibly and those who just post mindless rubbish. Also, you will probably be banned if your AP total falls too much into the red, I think -300 is the limit.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    Hmmm, Maybe have the AntiPoints take effect after the member meets the criteria

gray with a + or - minus sign in/beside it? simple, maintains color scheme, shouldn't be too much work..
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Or how bout the AP's that don't count just be a different shade of red/green to show if they're negative/positive? *shrug* Another brilliant idea from the AntiOnline Resident Genius (me, by the way..)
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned
    I get too much grey points....

i think the gray with a + or - would probably be the best/easiest. that way its still clear that they dont cary any weight(cause they are gray), and its also clear what the person was trying to give you.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Banned
    Greetings:

I appreciate the suggestions, but the AntiPoints system is going to be staying how it is. Thanks.

thread closed.