cyberarmy.com

Thread: cyberarmy.com

System_Overload

Arrow cyberarmy.com

I went to cyberarmy.com today to get some old files out of my file manager. To my surprise cyberarmy.com has been hacked.... *I think* On the page it says (The threat is no longer theoretical) I don't know what they are talking about... What threat?
    Does anyone know who the cerberus are? Im thinking there some kind of hack groupbut im not sure... Im kinda pissed that I cant get to my old files... Now I have to search around the house for my backup disk.... *Darn it all to hell*

Any ways I just thought I should share this info. with you all....

Have a good night
    System_0verload

Banned
    Nah, I went there yesterday and I got a page that says they're changing servers or something like that.

i just went their and found the usual 'this and that is not available right now' and 'under massive construction'

so if that page has been removed its possible they were hacked!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    i heard they were doing a massive reconstructions and someone said that we would be "pleased" i highly doubt this, but i guesss we will see

System_Overload

Exclamation

I hope cyberarmy.com comes back soon.... Thats a good site for lame scripter kiddies...
    *It helps keep them away from here*

System_0verload