Thread: I need your help urgently.

I need your help urgently.

Dear Friends,

On 19 May, 2002, I was browsing this site for the very first time when I came across a discussion thread stating something like this:
    "I got 33 hotmail user ids & passwords in just 2 days......."

I checked the thread & found it of interest, but could not go through it bcos of time constraints. Now, I'm looking 4 the same again, but could not find it. Can u help me to find it? I badly need it. Help me, please.

Try using the search box. . .

d313t3d is right. that's pretty much the only thing to do as of now. if i see it i'll let you know.
    I stab you with an umbrella and then open it! Cuz I\'m sick like a diseased Ethiopian!
    -ICP
    Who\'s goin next, I\'m dyin to see, Spin The Bottle baby and give it to me!!
    -Twiztid

Banned
    Mohammad Javed, when you sign in there is a box in the top right corner of the screen that says "Forum Search", type in the name of the thread and press search and it should find it for you.

Jag

Mohammad Javed,like the others said search for the post on the home page top right corner.Just curious why do you desperatly need to find that post?,do you want to learn how to hack?

-Sh4d0wX
    If l0vε aint å g4mε,thεn h0w c0mε thεrε arε §0 m4ny p|4yεr$?