AOL newbie progz

Thread: AOL newbie progz

Angry AOL newbie progz

okay people, i have just about had it with the little AOL newbies who think they can hack me with rampage Toolz or whatever. No offense to the people that made them becuz it takes ballz to put up something like that on the internet(not to mention that the lil progz were actually kinda cute the first 100000 times)but they suck! unless you rewrite the prog to hack, u probably couldn't do it!! all these young 10 and 11 year olds tell me to watch out or they will havck me with Rampage Toolz. Oh god no. not that. help someone! (sense the sarcasm?)
    I stab you with an umbrella and then open it! Cuz I\'m sick like a diseased Ethiopian!
    -ICP
    Who\'s goin next, I\'m dyin to see, Spin The Bottle baby and give it to me!!
    -Twiztid

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    This post doesnt have much consistancy. Choose your position. What is worrying you so much? Rampage Progs? WTF Try the ignore button if they are driving you this batty. It sounds like your arguing with these Script Kiddies about who can hack who.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

all i did was say how the lil progz are stupid. they annoy me. thats it. itz not worth puttin the kids on ignore lists becuz they r just lil kids. they don't know better. it just gets annoying going into a chatroom and seeing the stuff.
    I stab you with an umbrella and then open it! Cuz I\'m sick like a diseased Ethiopian!
    -ICP
    Who\'s goin next, I\'m dyin to see, Spin The Bottle baby and give it to me!!
    -Twiztid

Originally posted here by Mostasteless666
    all i did was say how the lil progz are stupid. they annoy me. thats it. itz not worth puttin the kids on ignore lists becuz they r just lil kids. they don't know better. it just gets annoying going into a chatroom and seeing the stuff.
    Hi,
    Well, I suggest hanging out in a better class of chatroom. Try AO Irc at irc.antionline.com. Or if you like Linux, try irc.linux.com.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)